Skip to content

Collector's Edition Box

1181920212224»

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Dee said:

Yes, our SoD pre-order purchasers get PST:EE for free.

*SoD CE pre-order purchasers, right? Just checking.
    ...But do we still get the pre-order badge? >.>;;
    bleusteel
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

Dee said:

Yes, our SoD pre-order purchasers get PST:EE for free.

*SoD CE pre-order purchasers, right? Just checking.
    ...But do we still get the pre-order badge? >.>;;
    NOW you're being greedy. :tongue:
    CrevsDaakNonnahswriterjunk11
  • KasmoKasmo Member Posts: 22
    edited March 2017
    Hi there!

As a Beamdog fan you’ve likely seen that we’ve announced Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition as our next title, releasing April 11th at 2pm PDT.

We very much appreciate you pre-ordering the Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Collector’s Edition and your patience with the delayed shipping date. We’re excited to share that you will be receiving a free copy of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition to help make up for the delay and the dice misprint.

Your copy of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition will be automatically added to your Beamdog account on release of the game.

Nice, some say the best RPG out there and we get it for free. Thx Beamdog!

But i have to be greedy too, is there a chance that we can get a Steam Key, if the Game finally comes to Steam, for free of course?
    JuliusBorisov
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • NatregNatreg Member Posts: 100
    I finally got the Collector's Edition on the March 30th. Almost a year since reléase. It's been really a long time.

I could not check it until yesterday, but I must say I'm very pleased with the quality of the box and the manuals. I also didn't have to pay customs, which was a plus for me.

I only need for you to give the same treatment to Baldur's gate 2 and to fix the last few bugs from versión 2.3 and I'll be happy.
    JuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    @JuliusBorisov do the winners of the CE competition need to do anything special for the PS:TEE preorder? Just asking as I wonder if we are a side case and if we wont show up in the automated system for preorders.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    00zim00 said:

@JuliusBorisov do the winners of the CE competition need to do anything special for the PS:TEE preorder? Just asking as I wonder if we are a side case and if we wont show up in the automated system for preorders.

The game should be available in your Client when it's released. If it doesn't happen, contact our support.
  • Granas3Granas3 Member Posts: 41
    Hey, so about the cloth map, is it possible to iron it? The material feels kinda plasticy, worried it'll melt or discolour if i try, but i kinda want rid of the fold lines
    ButtercheeseAedanCrevsDaakRavenslight
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    edited April 2017
    Granas3 said:

Hey, so about the cloth map, is it possible to iron it? The material feels kinda plasticy, worried it'll melt or discolour if i try, but i kinda want rid of the fold lines

Excellent point, knowing what it is made of exactly would be good to know. My mum would probably suggest trying baking paper (aka greaseproof paper) and the iron on a low setting, but I'd rather wait for an official answer first.

Edit: *** PLEASE NOTE THAT I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU DO TRY THE ABOVE AND BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN *** (Or worse, ruin the cloth map...)
    Ravenslight
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    I do hope SOD CE purchasers will get the badge for PST. I've gotten all of the other badges - why stop now? But, I don't want to buy the game just to get the badge. :wink:
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited April 2017
    Paladin said:

I do hope SOD CE purchasers will get the badge for PST. I've gotten all of the other badges - why stop now? But, I don't want to buy the game just to get the badge. :wink:

You should. If you didn't get an email from Beadmog telling you about PST:EE, contact our support. As for the badge, if the system doesn't give you it, I will add it manually.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64083/if-you-should-have-but-didnt-get-pst-ee-pre-order-pst-ee-ost-pre-order-badges-post-here - is a thread where everyone can notify me they haven't got the badge.

I repeat my reply from above - for SoC CE pre-purchasers - the game should be available in your Client when it's released. If it doesn't happen, contact our support.
    AndreaColomboSjerrieAdul
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    I can confirm that, as a SoD CE pre-orderer, I have received the PST:EE pre-order badge.

I haven't played PS:T since 2000. I'm very excited to jump back into that weird and wonderful world.

Thank you for the freebie Beamdog!
    SjerrieJuliusBorisovAdul
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited April 2017
    Totally forgot to voice my opinion on the goodies myself! Probably because I have more or less the same opinion as others.

The paint on the dice does look a little... dicey ;) and in some cases seems to have started to flake before even unpacking. The sturdiness of everything else though, including the packaging itself, is phenomenal, and in the case of the Field Report maybe even a bit overdone. I suppose it can't be helped because of the embedded coin (very nice touch!), but the thickness of the front cover and especially the spine makes for "odd" page turning. I.e. it seems either the spine is too wide, or there are not enough pages to fill out the book.

Does not diminish my satisfaction with the product however. Awesome job guys. :)
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    Shandyr said:

When I say towel I mean those kind of towels that you would use to dry dishes. I don't know if there is a term for it in English, maybe "kitchen towel" or "dish towel" (should be a thin one with a smooth surface).

The term in English (at least in the English that I speak!), is 'tea towel'.

And as to why it's a tea towel, 'Tea' is what some of us (usually working class types) call our main meal of the evening, so I suppose this could explain why the towel that we use to dry the washed Tea dishes being a Tea-Towel?

[Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    SoD:CE pre-order purchasers should now be provisioned PST:EE. The game is available for the pre-load.
    NoonlolienbleusteelAdul
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @JuliusBorisov so since i've got PST:EE pre-order badge, I should see PST:EE ready for pre-load on Beamdog client, correct? Well, I don't at least at the moment. Or should I wait until release?
    bleusteelkillerrabbitSjerrie
    edited April 2017
    Cahir said:

@JuliusBorisov so since i've got PST:EE pre-order badge, I should see PST:EE ready for pre-load on Beamdog client, correct? Well, I don't at least at the moment. Or should I wait until release?

+1, no PST in my client yet either. (Still that extra SoD CE header there though... odd...)

Edit: apparently I had a very outdated version of the client, so I upgraded. No PSTEE yet, but the non-IE games I had in there are now also gone... :open_mouth:
    Post edited by Sjerrie on
    If you don't see PST:EE in your Beamdog account while you should, contact our support. To pre-load, use our new Beamdog Client.
    CahirSjerrie
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    edited April 2017
    @JuliusBorisov I don't even have a PST:EE pre-order badge listed on my profile page yet.

Edit: Got it now. Thanks!
    Post edited by argent77 on
    SjerrieJuliusBorisov
    edited April 2017
    We have re-checked, now all the SoD CE pre-purchasers should have PST:EE.

Edit: The free copies of PST:EE for SoD CE pre-purchase may not be showing up properly due to the game being in it's "preorder state". Once the game is officially live, we will make sure everyone gets their PST:EE copies.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    Sjerrielolien
    edited April 2017
    My PSTEE is now locked and pre-loaded. :)
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    edited April 2017
    Still missing mine :/

Support says I have it but the new client just says "buy now." PST:EE is not listed in "My Games" of my Beamdog account.

I'm sure it will get sorted. No worries :)

Edit: All sorted! It's not clear if support fixed it or what happened but PST:EE is now available to install with the client. Thanks Beamdog!
    Post edited by bleusteel on
    JuliusBorisov
  • warwonwarwon Member Posts: 1
    missing mine as well :(
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
    Mine just came online. Thanks for doing this -- good move guys! Err . . . . Berks?
    JuliusBorisov
    warwon said:

missing mine as well :(

Shoot the message to support@beamdog.com