Skip to content

V2.3 is here! (BG:EE, BGII:EE, and Siege of Dragonspear)

15678911»

Comments

• EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    Now when PT:EE was announced, any news about new patch?
    Adul
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    edited March 2017
    To be honest i only care about PC patch, so i hope they will come together.
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    I've noticed that a lot of public tickets on Redmine haven't been receiving official updates in the past few months. (I'm not sure if they've been looked at by devs.) Any chance that those issues will be updated and added to the internal tracker in the near future?
    lolienParys_Luke_
    Adul said:

I've noticed that a lot of public tickets on Redmine haven't been receiving official updates in the past few months. (I'm not sure if they've been looked at by devs.) Any chance that those issues will be updated and added to the internal tracker in the near future?

@JuliusBorisov Could I get an answer to this, please? I'm still submitting new issues on Redmine, but I don't know if that's doing any good.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Adul Which tickets are you referring to?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited April 2017
    I assume regular tickets for SoD or BG2:EE or other games. I think they will be picked up again now that PST:EE is nearing release and the focus can be moved to the bugs mentioned in redmine.

Long story short: yes, reporting bugs is still useful.
    @JuliusBorisov This one is a good example of one I've submitted that's been unattended for a long time.
    @JuliusBorisov Alright, got it! Thanks!
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited April 2017
    One italian user asked to me if is still possible to buy a BGee's 1.3 version because he don't like what he learnt about 2.x version by screenshots (since there isn't a DEMO).

I've got the GOG edition and I can't restore the old version. Which store must he choose?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    It's possible to buy from Beamdog and ask for the Steam key, and then on Steam choose the 1.3 beta version.
    rede9
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited April 2017

It's possible to buy from Beamdog and ask for the Steam key, and then on Steam choose the 1.3 beta version.

Wait! I also bought from Beamdog. Therefore I can ask for the Steam key and get all the three versions. There should be a badge for this.
  • MrDorlokMrDorlok Member Posts: 2
    I have a problem, the game is updated at 2.3.67.3 at the moment but French Voice are not available in the language menu. There's only English, Deutsch, Espanol and Italian.

Is there a download somewhere to get the voices I don't have?
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    @MrDorlok Voices are not selectable independently in the menu, you only select a language, i.e. texts and voices. From the list of languages you mentioned, I believe you're talking about BG2EE. French is not available for this game yet.

If you're open to use a partial translation (basically from the original BG II + ToB, without the new BG2EE content), you can find a solution in this discussion.
    JuliusBorisov
  • MrDorlokMrDorlok Member Posts: 2
    I though it was for BG2, my bad. Thanks for the info, I'll go check out the link you gave me.
  • harlekinxharlekinx Member Posts: 3
    hi beamdog. any update on when 2.4 will be released? looking forward to the bugfixes and SoD on iPad. cheers
    edited June 2017
    @harlekinx Hello! Please, read about our plans on our blog.
    Thanks @JuliusBorisov I read this post (PST Patch 3.1.3) already. I wanted to know whether you could be a little more specific about the date :#
    JuliusBorisov
    We don't have a specific date currently, but working hard on 2.4.
    harlekinx
    Great news. Thanks Julius.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Schabik09Schabik09 Member Posts: 116
    jest w ogóle spolszczenie do Baldur Gate Siege of dragons
  • FreakydooFreakydoo Member Posts: 37
    Is this update available for android?
    Freakydoo said:

Is this update available for android?

Not yet, the work on updating the Android version is in the process.