Skip to content

Is Winthrop's hotel as clean as he says it is?

The user and all related content has been deleted.
  1. Is Winthrop's hotel as clean as he says it is?59 votes
    1. for sure
      47.46%
    2. as if
      52.54%

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Figuring he is comparing to a creatures waste orifice, I hope it is much cleaner, but probably not.
  • kansasbarbariankansasbarbarian Member Posts: 206
    Not since Imoen left.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    I can't say how clean an elven arse is but winthrop's place ain't all that clean in general.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    The question to be asked would be does he speak from experience or is it just conjecture?

Now as jovial as he seems to be, I can just imagine him having little secret hallways and hidden doors running behind the walls. I mean he has probably got the eyes cut out on some of the pictures in that joint. Sooo, ifin your half laid out in a stupor and you dream about seeing the eyes of one of those pictures moving, better watch out, good ol Winthrop o:) is prolly up to no good. >:)
    In other words, one way or another , he probably knows about the reference he makes to the cleanliness of his establishment. :s
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2017
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    This question can only be answered successfully at the end of Aerie or Viconia romances.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Elven arse: cleaner than a human arse, but dirtier than a :cookie:'s arse.
  • Woolie_WoolWoolie_Wool Member Posts: 153
    Well if elves can't grow beards, maybe they might lack hair in other places, which would make hygiene easier.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    I mean, sure, why not. The Keep's pretty exclusive who it lets in, and since Imoen's left, it's only probably gotten cleaner.
  • AtarbAtarb Member Posts: 15
    He's a human.
    Pointing out that elven arses are clean implies that a human's is dirty.
    Ergo, it's a dirty inn.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    There are far too many scholarly, nerdy and likely anal-retentive visitors to Candlekeep for Winthrop to get away with running an untidy establishment. As far as elven arses are concerned, their excrement probably doesn't stink anyway. Just ask one...
  • SelabocSelaboc Member Posts: 64
    I have no doubt it's a clean as he says it is, the real question is how did he get so knowledgeable about the hygiene of elven arses?

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

Yes, Winthrop's inn is as clean as an elven arse.

But the real question is: How clean is an elven arse?
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    I'd vote pretty dirty - since his only real competition is essentially a flop-house with sleepingbag-esq looking things on the floor.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    edited April 2017
    I like Winthrop. So, I'd be willing to say, yeah.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on