Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 310

Tig- Start,

A new run,

I’m re-entering the challenge with another group;

· Tiguan Twohands a Human CN Enchanter

· Zain a Half Ork NE Sharman

· Imoen is just Imoen, a human thief included for plot reasons

The sad fact of the matter is that Tiguan isn't much of a fighter or a spell caster... she can make herself pretty to look at if it gets her a better sale price for the nick-knacks Imoen brings her.

Mods: this run has no mods (of any kind!) and is the basic Beamdog version install ... I’m playing on LoB level with extra damage turned off.

ArctodusAerakarCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059

[/spoiler]
    The results:

We made it! We're going to Shadows of Amn!

Well done! Looking forward to the ongoing adventures in Amn.

semiticgodCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • NeverusedNeverused Member Posts: 696
    semiticgod: some other tricks used during the ducal palace are turning Liia invisible, since as you noticed her SCS script is non-existent for whatever reason so she doesn't break invisibility, and making sure Sarevok doesn't attack the dukes by retreating to the right as soon as the last doppelganger dies: the duke has to contact a character to ask for the documents, so you can keep Sarevok from seeing any of the remaining dukes.

semiticgodCrevsDaakArctodusJuliusBorisov
  • semiticgodsemiticgod Member, Moderator Posts: 13,654
    @Grond0: Sad to hear it. I was always terrified of that Mind Flayer. It seems it really does have the dangerous psionics you would expect from a BG2 illithid.

SoD throws some very tough enemies at you.

JuliusBorisov
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 5,364
    edited April 2017
    Gate70 said:

Froy, realising she was travelling with a Dragon Disciple approaching their 3rd level and a fiery breath attack, preferred to wear a ring of fire resistance instead.

Just remind me again which ring protects against skull trap damage :).

Post edited by Grond0 on
    Corey_RussellCrevsDaak