Skip to content

Killing Corwin

124»

Comments

• MoribunnyMoribunny Member Posts: 21
    The Corwin and Glint ambush-style romances are testaments to how bad SoD's writing is - at least in some respects. Glint is nevertheless my favorite SoD character and my favorite gnome in the series. It's lucky he's an option or we'd be left with Safana (*gag*). I would love to see him in BG2. Corwin is, as the OP says, mind-bogglingly detestable. She has the personality of a prying aunt and drill sergeant combined. Wouldn't it be great if an Archer version of Kivan could continue on to SoD from Baldur's Gate? I hate that she's the only good ranged option.
    ArtonaUnderstandMouseMagic
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Well, Corwin is the only NPC I've ever met, in any game, that annoyed me so much that I removed her from a party in the middle of a dungeon.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Moribunny said:

The Corwin and Glint ambush-style romances are testaments to how bad SoD's writing is - at least in some respects. Glint is nevertheless my favorite SoD character and my favorite gnome in the series. It's lucky he's an option or we'd be left with Safana (*gag*). I would love to see him in BG2. Corwin is, as the OP says, mind-bogglingly detestable. She has the personality of a prying aunt and drill sergeant combined. Wouldn't it be great if an Archer version of Kivan could continue on to SoD from Baldur's Gate? I hate that she's the only good ranged option.

I think what makes it hurt even more is that she is the replacement archer for Kivan.

How could they?
    You go into SOD with Kivan, and end up with Corwin (until you kill her).
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    I would've been okay with some old NPC's being present with no new soundsets. Just sayin'
    UnderstandMouseMagic