Skip to content

[MOD] -Might and Guile- a tweak mod and kit pack for warriors and rogues.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Which improvements?
  • RangeltoftRangeltoft Member Posts: 83
    That was a quick update. Will have a look this afternoon. Really looking forward to tryout the Spellfilcher!
    Nice.

Two things to report:

1) The initial icon for a discipline (at the innate abilities bar) won't disappear once you advance in that discipline.

Example: A psypher starts with Immobilize, under the icon of Telepathy. If she gets Kinetic Ram a second icon will appear with both Immobilize and Kinect Ram, but the first one, with just Immobilize, will remain at the bar, resulting in two icons.

2) Soublades have a Wisdom pre-requisite that is not at the class description (Wisdom 12 IIRC).
  • TheInsanity556TheInsanity556 Member Posts: 4
    Hey, so I'm trying to install this mod into the game and the feat system wont install, it gives me two errors, one is that:

lorem_row and %lorem_row% can't be converted into integers and

backstab.2da -> override Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_Found)

so every time I try to install them it stops here and uninstalls the feat system, I would dearly love some help fixing this if at all possible.
    edited June 2017
    Think I've found a bug.

There are lots of weapons that a Soulblade can't put any pips in any blunt weapon, except for quarterstaff and club.

In the class description this limitation is not listed, so I think this is not intended.

---

Another one:

Inertial Barrier is canceling automatically. The power's description states that it is a maintainable one.
  • PrinceOfDoomPrinceOfDoom Member Posts: 17
    Having an issue with the Multiclass Multikits section, sadly. Current version of the game and using BWS to install. I'm only installing a limited selection of the mod, excluding the Feats and some other things. But BWS is skipping the multiclass multikits for some reason or not successfully installing it. Not sure what is going on.

~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #220 // Revised Movement Bonuses (Quickstride): 3.5.4
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #225 // Revised Stalker: 3.5.4
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #265 // Revised Monk Fists: 3.5.4
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #310 // Add the Corsair (fighter kit): 3.5.4
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #320 // Add the Marksman (fighter kit): 3.5.4

Paused after CDTweaks then installed

~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Multiclass Kits: 3.5.4

May have to redo the installation as I am currently going through it. Will report any problems or errors. Hope it works.

Thanks for the awesome mods!
    Finished the installation and for now it looks perfectly fine. The kits are able to be selected and will see if anything might be amiss. I'm judging now, and hoping, that it is a no. Time will tell. But just thought I should report that some little thing is making BWS not want to install the multiclass kits portion
  • HalcyonHalcyon Member Posts: 56
    Currently playing, and reaaaally enjoying the Tomb Runner; he's perfect for a SoD run and I appreciate someone finally paying attention to the Detect Illusion ability.
  • NoobaccaNoobacca Member Posts: 139
    edited June 2017
    @subtledoctor, quick question for you. How did you give a non-thief class the backstab ability as per your ranger adjustments?

PS, I love the psionics component!
    Raduziel said:

Think I've found a bug.

There are lots of weapons that a Soulblade can't put any pips in any blunt weapon, except for quarterstaff and club.

In the class description this limitation is not listed, so I think this is not intended.

---

Another one:

Inertial Barrier is canceling automatically. The power's description states that it is a maintainable one.

@subtledoctor any news on those? Thanks!
  • jones0901jones0901 Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2017
    hello.
    i'm trying to use the corsair kit-- the installer says all is good, but i'm not getting any of the class features or restrictions. Anyone have any advice on how to fix? thanks.

edit: other classes-- bladesinger in particular, seem to be working fine.
    edited June 2017
    @subtledoctor

Something is very wrong with the Thug.

I'm trying one and I just can't level up as Fighter. The "Done" button is grey. I have no proficiency or thief skills points do allocate.

Please, see the images attached.

Edit: Leveling up both classes at the same time doesn't solves the bug. Just tried.

Thanks.

Post edited by Raduziel on

@Raduziel it looks like you have 3 million XP in SoD? Before I tear my mod apart trying to find a bug, have you leveled up another kind of character past 3 million XP in SoD? I think it might be more likely that you are trying to go to a level that gives you HLAs, but SoD does not have HLA tables for you to choose from.

Didn't know about the no-HLA issue in BGEE-SoD.

Never got that much XP, it is the first time I do a solo run all the way from Candlekeep until Avernus, killing pretty much everything and doing every quest in my way.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @subtledoctor A note: I was installing again today and got errors in WEIDU of something like 'Internal ability name too long' repeated multiple times. Not sure what that means, or if this error has been happening all the time, but just wanted to let you know. Using 3.5.9
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    @PrinceOfDoom, @subtledoctor , "Internal ability name too long" is the error that it throws when you feed QDMULTI an ability with 8 characters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SereverusSereverus Member Posts: 70
    i'm having a weird issue with the class selections in BG:EE/SOD, the classes aren't there, just weird sections of dialogue from the game, works seemingly fine on BGII:EE though
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    Your tlk is messed up then...