Skip to content

Item Codes for new items.

Anyone got the item codes for the new items added in SoD?

Thanks

Comments

• FeydFeyd Member Posts: 9
    Hey there,
    Would someone happen to know the console code to generate a Giant Spider Leg, the one that Neera needs ? I can't find it anywhere and have already cleared the spider cave a while ago, it would appear that I did not pick it up at the time. I'm kinda stuck ! Thanks in advance.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Feyd said:

Hey there,
    Would someone happen to know the console code to generate a Giant Spider Leg, the one that Neera needs ? I can't find it anywhere and have already cleared the spider cave a while ago, it would appear that I did not pick it up at the time. I'm kinda stuck ! Thanks in advance.

C:CreateItem("bdspider")
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehr
  • FeydFeyd Member Posts: 9
    Thank you very much.
    elminster
  • ZorlaxZorlax Member Posts: 5
    hello, I dropped Vichand's scroll at boareskyr bridge - do you guys know the code for it?

haven't found it on any list so far...
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Zorlax, its the 'Arcane Scroll of Impactful Doom'. Try

C:CreateItem("bdscrl02")

Gus
  • WulfgarBattlehammerWulfgarBattlehammer Member Posts: 12
    Could someone tell me the code for Coldhearth's Journal? I had no idea I would need it, so I dropped after reading and I think it disappeared. Now I can't convince his fellow Dwarves that he became a Lich and can't get the "The Secret Revealed" gem that will weaken Coldhearth so I can kill him.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @WulfgarBattlehammer - Try this

C:CreateItem("bdmisc44")

Gus
  • ZorlaxZorlax Member Posts: 5
    @Gusinda thank you for your help! Do you by the way also know the item code for the planetars feather - or can you even tell me how to find out the codes?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited September 2017
    @Zorlax Use the NearInfinity to find out the codes.

C:CreateItem("bdfeath")
    Gusinda