Skip to content

Semi-Stupid Question about the Robe of Vecna

Ok, so I am, yet again, going to play this masterpiece of a game. But this time, instead of some type of fighter or Fighter/Mage, I going to be a Cleric/Mage. So I was wondering if the Robe of Vecna's -4 to spellcasting would include Clerical Spells in addition to the Mage Spells it obviously effects. Well, thanks for any answers, and bye for now!
JuliusBorisovOrlonKronsteen

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Yes, and this makes using the robe on Cleric/Mages so good.
    OrlonKronsteenMathsorcerersemiticgoddess
  • deathgeonousdeathgeonous Member Posts: 64
    Excellent. Oh, and bye the way, I know you have to buy the thing, and where to buy it, but, just how much does it cost. I wanna know just how much my virtual wallet is going to cry.
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Robe of Vecna can be bought in the Adventurers Mart from Deidre, for 20000 gp (or less, depending on your Reputation and CHA).
    semiticgoddess
  • deathgeonousdeathgeonous Member Posts: 64
    Well, it's not as bad as I feared... Still, my wallet, she will cry. Sadly, she'll have to get over it, because that is one necessary purchase right there my friend.
    JuliusBorisovTresset
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Not even the most expensive thing she sells. That would be the Plate of Balduran, which has a base price of 35k.
    semiticgoddess
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905

Well, it's not as bad as I feared... Still, my wallet, she will cry. Sadly, she'll have to get over it, because that is one necessary purchase right there my friend.

Always a tough choice: buy powerful adventuring artifacts and have fun today, or plan for the future by tucking that money away in the turnip market.
    JuliusBorisovThacoBellQueegonElendar
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    actually Dierde has a mark up of 140% so the robe of Vecna's base price is going to be 28000 ( before CHA and REP is concerned )
    Mathsorcerer