Skip to content

2017 Infinity Engine Fan-art Contest: Enhanced Edition

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ThacoBellMirandel[Deleted User]
  • HadarHadar Member Posts: 171
    edited October 2017
    @CRUXPL

It is almost perfect but it lack one thing - when you open this notebook voice of Piotr Fronczewski should read

"Przed wyruszeniem w drogę należy zebrać drużynę."

("You must gather the party before venturing forth." in Polish language).
    arcisas
  • VladTripsaVladTripsa Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2017
    Well I don't know if I'll get the time to create anything "new" for the contest. But the old fanart on the topic has been removed :D
    Have fun and best of luck to everybody!
    Post edited by VladTripsa on
    lolienMirandelronaldoJuliusBorisov
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    edited October 2017
    Don't the rules explicitely state that the submissions must be previously unpublished? Cause I already recognise quite a few pieces from tumblr, dA and the forums themself around here.
    Post edited by Buttercheese on
    JuliusBorisovAedanVarwulf
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @Buttercheese they sure do.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2017
    @ashafetov @namelessone1 and @VladTripsa Nice to see you, artists, here! But as the rules of this contest say,

To enter, all you have to do is draw, sculpt, model, compose, bake, or otherwise create something related to these games and post a picture/photo of it in this thread. From your favorite characters to landscapes, if it appears in an Enhanced Edition, it’s fair game for the contest.

It must be original work (as in, YOU created it, not someone else) and previously never published anywhere. Enter as many times as you’d like, but you’ll only be able to win a single prize. Other community members will vote for your works by giving reactions to your posts.
    I kindly ask you to edit your first comments in this contest accordingly, not to confuse forum users and the Beamdog team (as obviously, not everyone knows which of your works exactly have been published before, and which have not been published anywhere.

Your art works are wonderful, and I'll be glad to see your new creations for this contest (if you decide to do so).
    VladTripsaashafetov[Deleted User]
    Fun Police Officer Cheese strikes again >.>
    I really do spend too much time browsing the webs for art, aparantly :B
    O_Bruce
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I'm jelly. Great job!
    [Deleted User]Akerhon
  • CRUXPLCRUXPL Member Posts: 11
    Hadar said:

@CRUXPL

It is almost perfect but it lack one thing - when you open this notebook voice of Piotr Fronczewski should read

"Przed wyruszeniem w drogę należy zebrać drużynę."

("You must gather the party before venturing forth." in Polish language).
    Sir, how can you know, it does not?
    Um, wait- I just noticed, it is trying to take off from the shelf and eat my Icewind Dale video game. Jealous monster :<
    mf2112
  • Mastervince77Mastervince77 Member Posts: 20
    I do not know if the contest includes music or only art.

I can make a louder sound, but the music of baldur' gate 1 is similar in arrangement.

ashafetovGenderNihilismGirdle[Deleted User]
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    @seldar That is going to be a very informative piece for me whenever I next visit Watcher's Keep. At this scale, I can imagine the dungeon containing all that it does even better than how it is detailed in the game. The holy symbol of Helm and particularly the autumnal framework of the area is magnificent. That shall have to be my headcanon for Watcher's Keep now.

Do you have other artworks online? Either here on the forum or elsewhere? You have wonderful talent!
    Seldarlolienmf2112
    @Seldar I've been using all of these as my desktop backgrounds for quite a while now :B
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2017
    @Mastervince77 The contest rules mention "compose", among other things, so music is very much desired :)

Having said that, this amazing track of yours is published 2 months ago, so it can't be considered a submission for the contest.
    lolien[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    JuliusBorisov
  • Mastervince77Mastervince77 Member Posts: 20

@Mastervince77 The contest rules mention "compose", among other things, so music is very much desired :)

Having said that, this amazing track of yours is published 2 months ago, so it can't be considered a submission for the contest.

Thanks, i haven't the time this month to compose a new song in fantasy style.

good luck for all the candidates :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    Love the Baeloth comic! Coming up with alliterations isn’t as easy as it may seem, plus Baeloth is always fun. Brilliant entry, @shaydh !
    shaydhbleusteelGenderNihilismGirdle[Deleted User]
  • shaydhshaydh Member Posts: 22
    Thank you @AndreaColombo , @PhillipDaigle !!
    I will post some more comics in the fanart thread later
    JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdleThacoBell
    shaydh said:

I will post some more comics in the fanart thread later

I hope you mean this thread :) There's plenty of time till the 20th, and you can contribute several submissions. There's never enough comics!
    AndreaColomboGenderNihilismGirdlelolienmf2112