Skip to content

If you could have just ONE item...

What would it be? It can be any item from the IE games, even if you don't fit the prerequisites.

I'd go with the Ring of Human Influence. It's not bad to be popular.

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Tough choice. Unnerfed Staff of the Magi (mostly the invisibility component, I'm not that much of a barbecue fan, Fireball-Lightning would be useless), Crom Faeyr, Algernon's Cloak... These three look nice. The cloak probably does it best though.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Vhailor's Helm. Just think of the great things (ie: mischief) I could accomplish if there were TWO of me!
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I lean towards a Girdle of Giant Strength.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i would definately also go with the ring of gaxx, i wonder if it's regenerating powers would also make you heal from working out? if so, could do insane workouts every day and no need to rest because you would have been already fixed up from the ring
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Yeah Ring of Gaxx easy.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Ring of Air Control.

To flee the scene in case someone gets pissed with my Meteor Swarm from the other thread.

Emperor passing through, make way.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Clay Golem Manual.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Raduziel said:

Ring of Air Control.

To flee the scene in case someone gets pissed with my Meteor Swarm from the other thread.

Emperor passing through, make way.

Ooohhh, melding threads. Me like it! With Shapechange AND Vhailor's Helm I could be TWO mindflayers! Come to think of it, if I used the helm and shapechanged to a myconid I'd have an unlimited supply of mushrooms. Would that be considered cannibalism?
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    Either Ring of Gaxx or Staff of the Magi. Leaning towards the ring for being less conspicuous, but the invisibility is the main draw, and it's not at will.
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Harp of discord, wand of wonder, deck of many things. I like randomness.

The wand of wonder it is. Goes well with my sphere of chaos in the other thread.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Boo.
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    tbone1 said:

Boo.

How DARE you imply that Boo is an "item"!
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    Gesen's bow for vast amounts of free and clean (?) energy.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    The Boots of the North. I work in a cooler/freezer all day.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Edwin. :D

Does that count?

Dev6 said:

tbone1 said:

Boo.

Is miniature giant space hamster objectification the next big scandal in the USA?
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Dev6 said:

tbone1 said:

Boo.

Yes. The sole item on the list of what I wish I from the game. Well, sole mentionable item ...

• SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    Deck of Many Things
    You know, if it wasn't cursed, the Girdle of Gender would be interesting.
  • Which curse is that? Curse of Onan? Isn't that why you want the gender bender girdle in the first place, gents?
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137

Which curse is that? Curse of Onan? Isn't that why you want the gender bender girdle in the first place, gents?

Perfect disguise and bypassing lavatory queues?
  • Pantalion said:

Which curse is that? Curse of Onan? Isn't that why you want the gender bender girdle in the first place, gents?

Perfect disguise and bypassing lavatory queues?
    You make a compelling argument, but if it's all the same to you, my mind would rather stay in the gutter where it is comfortable.
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    When using the girdle of masculinity/femininity, remember that you'll have an irremovable belt attached to your body. Might be important, depending on what you have in mind.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    JoenSo said:

When using the girdle of masculinity/femininity, remember that you'll have an irremovable belt attached to your body. Might be important, depending on what you have in mind.

Yep, you definitely wouldn’t want to loop it around your pants, otherwise you’ll be using them as a toilet.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Boots of Speed would go well with Sanctuary; then I can get away with twice as much mischief! :wink::naughty:
    JoenSo said:

Many cursed items can be put down, they'll just reappear on their own via magic. So, you might be able to take it off to change pants, and have it reappear suddenly when you're done.