Skip to content

If you could strip the world of one bad idea what would that be ?

13»

Comments

• dreamtravelerdreamtraveler Member Posts: 377
    JoenSo said:

@semiticgod watch Loose change 2nd edition it has many logical arguments

With many flaws.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change
    @JoenSo
    as far as it concerns conspiracies wikipedia is not the place to go cause its a main stream info source... i will simply say that if we assume that the fire melted the iron and caused the collapse then the fire should have been at the base of each tower which it wasnt
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    Yeah, I'm not going to derail this thread any further with discussions about jet fuel and the supposed lies of MSM. It never ends well and this is hardly the place.
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    I love conspiracy theories--I like to read them, read about them, see what alternate realities they can envision, and so on--but I always have to relegate them to their proper place with the same bit of wisdom: no matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
    Dev6booinyoureyes
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    edited November 2017

I love conspiracy theories--I like to read them, read about them, see what alternate realities they can envision, and so on--but I always have to relegate them to their proper place with the same bit of wisdom: no matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.

Especially the ones that involve the Illuminati, Masons or Satanic cults. Those are awesome!

When I finally retire I think I'll have the time to write a novel involving that premise. I'm going to tie all three into an ultimate conspiracy!
    Dev6Artonabooinyoureyes
    edited November 2017
    @belrog99 well they are connected as far as I know the illuminati are the ones "enlightened" be the light of lucifer another word for them is luciferians or zionists, masons worship G.A.O.T.U. which stands for Great Architect Of The Universe in Greek its Μ.Α.Τ.Σ (Μέγας Αρχιτέκτονας Τού Σύμπαντος) which is Bafomet.
    In Greece all politicians have been initiated to masonry and generally speaking masonry, rosicrucianism and everything else occult/mystical is a branch of Zionism basically there are 10 Zionists who call the shots and what they want is to create one world government and one world religion
    masonry has 33 ranks but i believe that there are more hidden ones
    Balrog99

My cousin-in-law got invited to a meeting of Masons. He got to listen to their rituals and everything, though he declined to join. Apparently a lot of it involves reciting and memorizing lines from this gigantic book which is entirely written in code. You can find the book at any old bookstore, but it doesn't have an author or any identification; you'd need help to track it down. Ranks in the Masonic order are based on how much of the text you've memorized.

He compared it to people coming together to play D&D: they use a special, exclusive language and have their own little culture, but at the end of the day it's a bunch of nerds hanging out and getting drunk.

Don't know about the Illuminati, but my cousin has met Masons in person. And they're just nerds.

@semitcgod you cousin only touched the surface there are pictures of many politicians in Greece inside masonic lodges
    Balrog99

@belrog99 well they are connected as far as I know the illuminati are the ones "enlightened" be the light of lucifer another word for them is luciferians or zionists, masons worship G.A.O.T.U. which stands for Great Architect Of The Universe in Greek its Μ.Α.Τ.Σ (Μέγας Αρχιτέκτονας Τού Σύμπαντος) which is Bafomet.
    In Greece all politicians have been initiated to masonry and generally speaking masonry, rosicrucianism and everything else occult/mystical is a branch of Zionism basically there are 10 Zionists who call the shots and what they want is to create one world government and one world religion

I'll have to tap into your insights when I start writing my novel. It's an epic premise even if I think it's a buncha hooey myself. If it is true it's the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind. Excellent fodder for a story!

My cousin-in-law got invited to a meeting of Masons. He got to listen to their rituals and everything, though he declined to join. Apparently a lot of it involves reciting and memorizing lines from this gigantic book which is entirely written in code. You can find the book at any old bookstore, but it doesn't have an author or any identification; you'd need help to track it down. Ranks in the Masonic order are based on how much of the text you've memorized.

He compared it to people coming together to play D&D: they use a special, exclusive language and have their own little culture, but at the end of the day it's a bunch of nerds hanging out and getting drunk.

Don't know about the Illuminati, but my cousin has met Masons in person. And they're just nerds.

Ditto for your insights @semiticgod...
    I have a very good friend who is an architect. He's been named a partner in his firm and I'm guessing he's at least been approached by the Masons. I'll pick his brain next time we meet in person...
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    NWNEE
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @Fardragon Whoa, T R I G G E R E D! WTF?
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719

Jesus Christ, it's like 3 different Dan Brown novels rolled up into a single paragraph.
    SkatanArtona
    Dev6 said:

Jesus Christ, it's like 3 different Dan Brown novels rolled up into a single paragraph.
    @Dev6 i liked that you invoked Christ's name and you were correct to do so as my main source of information is prophet Daniel and John's revelations.

Balrog99
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    edited November 2017

Dev6 said:

@Dev6 i liked that you invoked Christ's name and you were correct to do so as my main source of information is prophet Daniel and John's revelations.

You're so delusional you can't even tell when someone is openly mocking you.
    There's no way this conversation will end in me not getting a mod warning so I'll just leave. Nice tinfoil hat though.
    Post edited by Dev6 on
    Skatan
    edited November 2017
    Dev6 said:

You're so delusional you can't even tell when someone is openly mocking you.
    There's no way this conversation will end in me not getting a mod warning so I'll just leave. Nice tinfoil hat though.

@Dev6
    it is not a matter of quantity of delusion it as a matter of being a good willed person and i wish i were delusional it would make my life so much easier...
    Post edited by dreamtraveler on
  • WesboiWesboi Member Posts: 403
    Pointless forum threads.
    Fardragontbone1
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Personal attacks are against the Site Rules. Closing this thread to prevent further abuse.
    StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovBalrog99
This discussion has been closed.