Skip to content

Post something that everyone hates but you.

1235»

Comments

• StefanOStefanO Member Posts: 346
    Sierra, the newest macOS version from apple.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Throne of Bhaal
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    ThacoBell said:

Throne of Bhaal

Wait, people hate ToB? Are you sure you are in the right thread, mate?
    @Buttercheese maybe "hate" is too strong a word. But I see a lot o f dislike voiced for it around the thread.
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    DJKajuru said:

ThacoBell said:

Throne of Bhaal

I love ToB and never quite unsderstood why some people hate it.
    As far as I understand it's because it's linear and emphasize melee a little too much, making the expansion very hack'n'slash. There's some truth in this: trash mobs have magic resistance up the wazoo and even a scrub like Kiser Jhaeri is immune to backstab.
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited January 2017
    Constantine, although it's been years since I've seen it and that may change if I watched it again.

Keeanu Reeves is one of those actors who's not really that good, very wooden and emotionless, but I still enjoy a number of films he's been in.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Offal.

I always wonder as to why so many around me nowadays simply cannot stomach eating a stomach. Or sweetbread. Or kidney puddings. Or livermush. Or haggis. =(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367

Offal.

I always wonder as to why so many around me nowadays simply cannot stomach eating a stomach. Or sweetbread. Or kidney puddings. Or livermush. Or haggis. =(

If I ever get to Scotland I'm definitely going to try haggis. It sounds so disgusting it has to be good. Ditto Korea and kimchi...
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    batoor said:

Constantine, although it's been years since I've seen it and that may change if I watched it again.

Keeanu Reeves is one of those actors who's not really that good, very wooden and emotionless, but I still enjoy a number of films he's been in.

He was perfectly cast as Neo in the Matrix. I don't think any other actor could've pulled it off so well.
    Balrog99 said:

batoor said:

He was perfectly cast as Neo in the Matrix. I don't think any other actor could've pulled it off so well.
    I mean, he IS one of the better physical actors out there.
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    From the game itself:
    - Garrick
    - ToB
    - Chateau Irenicus
    - Candlekeep opening
    - Noober
    - the ending of SoD after Dragonspear
    - Elminster
    - Phaere
    - Yasraena mod
    - Chloe mod
    - Dark Horizons mod
    - the mega mods for EET
    - Dynaheir
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    ThacoBell said:

Balrog99 said:

batoor said:

I mean, he IS one of the better physical actors out there.
    I also thought that Keanu Reeves was totally bland, but, in the last few years, he managed to do some really nice movies : Man of Tai Chi, John Wick 1 & 2, 47 Ronin, etc... It seems to me that he started to do the movies he WANTS to make, instead of being a bland pretty boy like in Point Break, Dracula or Speed. Even in the Matrix I'm not too crazy about his acting, personally.

However, I have the feeling that he earned more freedom due to his popularity and he thus decided to have some fun doing films. Instead of being highly dubious, I'm looking forward to his movies lately.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

From the game itself:
    - Dynaheir

I was with you until here. Dynaheir is a great character (not necessarily a likeable one). And I imagine that relying on Minsc for protection would give any intelligent person a case of the grumps.
  • dreamtravelerdreamtraveler Member Posts: 377
    Personally i dont think there is something everyone hates except me...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.