Skip to content

Post something that everyone hates but you.

Comments

• AlexeiPepersAlexeiPepers Member Posts: 23
    @batoor said what I would have picked (which means at least two people like SGU!) so I'll have to go with yodeling.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

@batoor said what I would have picked (which means at least two people like SGU!) so I'll have to go with yodeling.

Hey!

New blue background? Are you one of the new narrative designers that was hired?
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037

Mathematics.

*gasp* How can anyone *not* like math? It is beauty itself, the language with which we can understand the universe around us. It is also how we will be able to begin communicating with our neighbors once we encounter them.

On topic: lima beans.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Soy milk.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Star Trek: Enterprise
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    elminster said:

Star Trek: Enterprise

I actually liked the theme music from that one :)
    edited September 2016
    Batsnake said:

Cheap beer

Another new blue...

This one I can't stalk find more information on though...

(S)He's a MMA fan though... and in their mid-late 30s...
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Batsnake said:

Cheap beer

probably more like:

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653

I think someone else already said this, but modding. All of it. I've sworn it off. It causes me more trouble and wasted time with tech troubleshooting than any benefit of any mod is worth. I especially don't like SCS.

I recently tried to install the part of Tweaks that lets you use BG1 weapon proficiencies onto SoD BG1, and it messed up the text strings on every weapon in the game. I had to completely uninstall and do a clean reinstall to get rid of Tweaks. I probably wasted a good half hour or more of my precious game time working with it, and I had played two runs all the way through Nashkel before I noticed the problem.

I'm quite sure there's a way to fix it, or one on the way. That's not the point of this post. I'm just venting.

I think the thing I like the best about the EE's is that they provide a basically playable clean, vanilla install of the game with no modding.

I just realized I posted this little mini-rant in the wrong topic. It should have gone into the "post something everyone LIKES but you" thread. If a kind moderator could move that post to the correct thread and delete this one, that would be really cool. Otherwise, sorry for my increasingly frequent confusion nowadays.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Bad Endings.

Seeing protagonists fail always invokes an “Haw! Haw!“ reaction in me.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150

Bad Endings.

Seeing protagonists fail always invokes an “Haw! Haw!“ reaction in me.

That's, like, one of the main reasons why I like Planescape: Torment so much.
    My reaction when I found out I can tell the Nameless One to claim rule over Dead Nations
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    edited October 2016
    Undertale fanart. And the Undertale fandom at large.

Sure, much of it is awful, and the fandom is well aware of that...

...but there's plenty of great stuff in there, too, from the epic and vivid...

...to the curiously apt...

...to the sweet and adorable.

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Pathogens.

Every single one of them is a miniature giant space ooze.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Shandyr said:

... and I have never found someone who likes her.

After just watching one of her videos, I can understand why.