Skip to content

Post something that everyone hates but you.

Comments

• Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    Trap music. Hip hop fans instantly damn it for being too different, and often claiming the genre is killing hip hop, but a large portion of the artists in the genre have really positive and happy mindsets, and that comes through in their music, which I really appreciate. Post Malone and Lil Yachty are two good examples.

Love it or hate it, these dudes followed their dreams and made it big, and that's admirable.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I love pineapple on pizza, but I can't stand canadian bacon, hmmmmm, what do they call that in the rest of the world?
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    ThacoBell said:

I love pineapple on pizza, but I can't stand canadian bacon, hmmmmm, what do they call that in the rest of the world?

smoked back bacon.
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    I find maggots oddly attractive.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Kurona said:

This sentiment dates back to the times immemorial when humankind was living its thug scavenger life. Frankly, I still don't understand why people stopped using maggots for meat processing and started eating it raw despite the countless unnecessary risks :confused:
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    God said:

Kurona said:

This sentiment dates back to the times immemorial when humankind was living its thug scavenger life. Frankly, I still don't understand why people stopped using maggots for meat processing and started eating it raw despite the countless unnecessary risks :confused:
    I still eat maggots...LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 20 BIG BANGS @God
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Censorship.
  • SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    Evanescence!

Okay, I don't think everybody hates them as such, but I think they are generally not highly thought of in the metal community, and considered one of those bands people aren't so quick to reveal that they like... but I have a soft spot for them! :p
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    Tokyo Hotel!
    Okay, I don't really love it, and I guess not veryone hates it but, to me they're pretty much like Nirvana, just not as good.

Discount Nirvana.
    Doesn't stop me from listening to them from time to time.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Democratic elections.

It's honestly the very last thing I'd ever expect Americans to lose faith in.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2016
    The combat in The Witcher. I actually prefer it to fighting in the Witcher 2.
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    "MMMBop" by Hanson. I have no idea why it's so hated. It's a bubblegum pop song in the grandest tradition of the genre, all the more impressive because it was written by 3 brothers who weren't even in high school yet.
    Liver and onions. Mind you I like to only eat it once a year or so, but it seems to be a dish that gets a bad rap.
    edited December 2016
    The lawful good alignment.
    @elminster Personally I blame Doug
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Thanks to my time on the internet I learned that most people really dislike logic and reason, so I am gonna go with that.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110

Thanks to my time on the internet I learned that most people really dislike logic and reason, so I am gonna go with that.

And a thing that used to be called common sense. Which seems really uncommon these days.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Troodon80 said:

And a thing that used to be called common sense. Which seems really uncommon these days.
    Common sense was included in the endangered species list back when humanity first appeared... its decline is accelerating since the 90's though.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Hey, I'm proud of my lack in common sense. It saved me from the lasted fashion trends!

Which brings me to another something that everyone hates but me: 80's hair styles.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Early christmas candy sales.
    I love christmas candy, especially Lebkuchen and Baumkuchen.
    Could have that stuff all year round.

• LoreydoorLoreydoor Member Posts: 1
    Pickled eggs.
    edited December 2016

Good thing you two don't work in the same office anymore, because I feel someone would get a bin or a chair thrown at their head for that comment :smirk:

Pretty sure given where they both live throwing a chair at each other would have been exceedingly difficult. :)
    PUNS
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    ThacoBell said:

PUNS

I personally think this is reason for banishment :trollface: