Skip to content

Beamdog streams

Comments

• britishjbritishj Member Posts: 44
    Absolutely love the talk about how neverwinter nights was coded and the struggles and reasons for why things were made the way they were :)
    Atrophiederic
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    Where is the live stream for December 22nd?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    The recap is now live: http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/12/december-22-livestream-recap.html

The Youtube video (the link is in the recap) is still processing (but the Twitch record is available)
    fetito666Dethangels_ShadowProont
    Thanks!
    JuliusBorisov
  • HunterRayder93HunterRayder93 Member Posts: 266
    reading the recap there are several interesting things, many premises and objectives, I'm thinking after Christmas to buy me NWN: EE even if I also like to buy the titles Infinity ... that even those I like a lot, however it seems that on ' UI game have you going to improve it from what I understand, which for me and down a point in favor, but enough to bring new players to the game? bet on the modders and the toll set and not investing in old campaigns will be enough to attract new players? sometimes I think, that NWN: EE again has only bugs resolved and multyplayer functionality improved and enough of radical I can not find anything, I understand that you do not want to break compatibility, however, things like the UI or the pg models I do not think can create conflicts in short ... I really expect a lot from this EE.
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    Julius, NWNEE devs, et al, are there any improvements to the 3e ruleset that came with 3.5 that you'd like to implement in NWNEE but can't or won't? If so, why? (If somebody could ask this in the next stream, I'd appreciate it.)
    HunterRayder93Bradge
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    So when's the next stream? Tonight or next week?

TR
    voidofopinionProont
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248

So when's the next stream? Tonight or next week?

TR

I would like to know this myself. I actually really enjoy these streams. Both of you are hilarious and make friday seem even closer to the weekend!
  • KrovosKrovos Member Posts: 20
    I believe they said there wouldn’t be a stream for the next two Fridays.That would have them back on Friday the 12th.
    Beamdog 4ever! I am looking forward for the stream tomorrow!
    BelleSorcierevoidofopinionJuliusBorisov

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! IT'S BACK! *Squeeeeee*

And there was much rejoicing ......
    voidofopinionProontJuliusBorisov

....and will we see the return of the great beerholder....
    JuliusBorisovHunterRayder93
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited January 2018
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    HunterRayder93fetito666voidofopinion
    edited January 2018
    @JuliusBorisov:

Semi-off-topic: Is there a way to win (or even buy!) a Neverwinter Nights t-shirt XL outside of the stream time? I live in South America and I am at work when the stream is going on. Thus, I can never participate. :/

PS: I already own the Neverwinter Nights: EE Deluxe Edition headstart access.
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    You can't buy a t-shirt, unfortunately. They've explained why on one of the streams, but I don't remember the exact reason.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    Two things that are not in the recap:

Planescape: Unraveled: The couldn't find a publisher for it so they couldn't do it. @TrentOster seems very sad about it :'(

Kickstarter: Trent don't want to do one as he's scared that the project they pitch fails. It's strange as for me it seems easier to convince Kickstarters than to convince publishers to do an IE-like RPG :p

You can't buy a t-shirt, unfortunately. They've explained why on one of the streams, but I don't remember the exact reason.

Yes, it's impossible currently. We have no rights to sell the D&D merchandise. We can only give away it.
    edited January 2018
    Trent Oster and Jonathan Hill will be on Dragon+ (on today's episode of DnD News) at 2pm pst today! Link
    lefreutProontfetito666
    edited January 2018
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    It's friday. My body is ready.

JuliusBorisovAedan
  • dafenadafena Member Posts: 74

It's friday. My body is ready.

Already!?

Aedan
    edited January 2018
    dafena said:

Already!?

It is a day of great rejoicing for our people. Yes?
    AedanTarotRedhand
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i forgot today was Friday.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462

i forgot today was Friday.

Sorry :p
    bleusteelAedan
    It's Friday and people be logging into twitch like:

HunterRayder93JuliusBorisovProont
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited January 2018
    That clock is set to somewhere in the mid Atlantic ocean. Here in the uk the stream starts at 6pm (aka 18:00) gmt(gut matches at this time of year).

TR
    Post edited by TarotRedhand on
This discussion has been closed.