Skip to content

Beamdog streams

Comments

• FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    THANK YOU for finally fixing the crackling sound/music! It really got on my nerves. I was afraid it wouldn't get fixed in time for release.
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992

@Ugly_Duck

Question asked in chat. Question answered on Stream.

Enjoy!

:)

What was the answer?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725

@Ugly_Duck

Question asked in chat. Question answered on Stream.

Enjoy!

:)

What was the answer?
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/69831/make-the-override-folder-function-like-nwn2s-override-folder
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    For those having troubles with time zones etc:
    The livestream will start in 2.5 hours
    The Steam release will happen in 3.5 hours
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    I got a patch on Steam yesterday. will that be the same version as the release candidate later today?
    Dorcus said:

I got a patch on Steam yesterday. will that be the same version as the release candidate later today?

Hello! 8166 is the launch version, yes.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    @JuliusBorisov when are the patch notes coming?

TR
    @TarotRedhand The game version is still 8166. The patch notes were published on March, 23.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/03/neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition_23.html
    So colour me confused because there was a small (<100mb) patch yesterday.

TR

So colour me confused because there was a small (<100mb) patch yesterday.

TR</p>

Most likely, quickfixes for that build.
    One other thing. This is to do with steam. In the client. Go to store/news and there is no mention of NwN EE. Oh I can find the launch announcement if I google specifically for it but I would have thought it would show up in the client if I looked at news. How are new players supposed to know about it otherwise?

TR
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    edited March 2018
    Edit: Ok so I could be wrong and it may not be Transmit Owl stream day afterall.

Post edited by voidofopinion on
    Nobody remembered Phils Sunday stream?

TR

Nobody remembered Phils Sunday stream?

TR

Maybe it was an April Fool?
    Well it was sort of but not on the audience. One odd thing though. While logged in I couldn't see anybody else's comments. As soon as I logged out, there they were.

TR
    The question is now that the headstart has been updated to 8167 (yet another patch a couple of days ago), where are the patch notes?

TR
  • 1varangian1varangian Member Posts: 367
    Is there a way to check game version on Steam?
  • JimbobslimbobJimbobslimbob Member Posts: 206

Is there a way to check game version on Steam?

If you open up and start a game on the dedicated server, it displays it there. Not ideal, but it works.
    It's FRIDAY!

Which is Beamdog Stream day!

And Sunday is Wrestlemania!

So there is still hope that Trent is going to make his main event debut on the biggest stage of them all.

The log for you people: http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/04/april-6-livestream-recap.html

However, one point: it's not just Custom feats. It's METAMAGIC feats and the Spellbooks which are the most wanted.
  • MrDamageMrDamage Member Posts: 210
    King Kong Bundy is coming out of retirement just for Trent

I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed in not just knowing who King Kong Bundy is but that he retired in 2007 after spending years on the indie scene where he would put over young up and coming talent.

His last match was a charity event for the Springfield Boys and Girls Club in Massachusetts.

Bundy is actually a really nice guy. Well spoken. Knows the business but takes no guff from anyone. He and Randy Savage had some bad blood between them because Bundy overheard Randy tell his brother "Don't worry about who that guy is, he will be dead soon."

Well, Bundy is still with us. Randy is sadly not.

With that being said... I think Trents finishing move of "Sherman Tanks from 2 miles away" is probably going to be more than a match for a 60 year old retired wrestler.

:D
  • 1varangian1varangian Member Posts: 367

The question is now that the headstart has been updated to 8167 (yet another patch a couple of days ago), where are the patch notes?

TR

I just searched.. extensively and couldn't find any patch notes. Was the patch so small they decided to skip the notes?
    Even if they just say that they've fixed some stuff, that would be better than the silence we have now. But in that case why update the version nmber? If they have added something they've wasted their time as without patch notes how are we supposed to know what we are supposed to do with this new feature? @JuliusBorisov?

TR
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    NWN:EE Development Build 8167 Notes
    APRIL 10 - MERRO
    last week v8167 was released on the Development Build containing a few small changes.

Known Issues Since Last Build
    Intel related crashing issues.

Other Fixes
    The multiplayer server browser UI has been fixed to work properly on 2x scaled UI at 1080p.

Features
    Increased maximum player name length from 32 characters to 127.
    Indeed updates to the Development Build (the beta branch on Steam) are being posted as Steam community announcements.
    edited April 2018
    @JuliusBorisov that may well be so but I am not on steam with NwN. I am still using the head start version, so do not see the steam announcements. However I have received an email, after @ShadowM's post, from Trello (I signed up for notifications) to tell me that they have just posted a card with these details on.

TR
This discussion has been closed.