Skip to content

[GUI Mod] BG2:EE GUI in BG:EE (for v1.3 only)

12345679»

Comments

• PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,174
    @dady977: do you have the latest version of the game - 1.3.2064 ?
    dady977
  • dady977dady977 Member Posts: 13
    Pecca said:

@dady977: do you have the latest version of the game - 1.3.2064 ?

I don't think I have the latest version.

But I found out that only the "BG2EE Tweaks" mod is what makes my game crash, the others "BG2EE Tweaks - Full Screen World Map" & "BG2EE Tweaks - Background" work absolutely fine on my game.
    @dady977: You should update your game to the latest version. There may be changes in .chu files, that are incompatible with older versions.
    dady977
    @dady977: Another possible reason for the crash on start game (with BG2EE tweaks) is if the file "MOS0805.PVRZ" is not put in the override, while "GUWBTP10.MOS" is. The pvrz file contains graphical information for the mos file, they must not be separated.
    dady977
  • dady977dady977 Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2016
    @Pecca I just updated my game to the latest version, and all of the components ("BG2EE Tweaks", "BG2EE Tweaks - Full Screen World Map" & "BG2EE Tweaks - Background") are now working perfectly, it was my fault, sorry.

And thank you for the help, I absolutely appreciate it, thank you again!
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,269
    @Pecca @swit
    EET_Tweaks added 'Borderless Full Screen Worldmap' as an weidu code patching
    https://github.com/K4thos/EET_Tweaks/commit/2d2f400a2325534fe265e8111a5f688c9ce0b54f
    What's you opinion about: which mod should have such tweak? GIU-Mod, EET_Tweaks or Worldmap itself?
    @ALIEN: I would add it to the Worldmap, since without it, it's not very useful.
    Due to upload problems on SHS, I attached in the OP a fix for BWS installation of "GUI Switch Tweaks - Background (Windows, Mac)" component.
    @ALIEN
  • sandrolsandrol Member Posts: 31
    Hi Pecca.
    I have a really noob(dumb) question...
    Were i can find more information about Window Edges, and i need to install it also ? with this mod ?
    Best regards.
    Sandrol
    @sandrol: you don't need to install it, it's an optional component. it adds bg2 vanilla graphics to windows like inventory etc. it is shown in one of the screenshots.
  • Ryder32xRyder32x Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

will you update the modification for V2.0+ or is there a way to do it self? (move any files for example)
    @Ryder32x: I will update this mod, though I cannot tell when it will be. There surely is a way to do it yourself, if you identify and replace all the graphics that no longer fits (like inventory, record, spell screens, etc.) for the ones from 2.0 and adjust their coordinates in F11 mode or UI.menu file. In other words, it's not simple, but it can be done.
  • Ryder32xRyder32x Member Posts: 3
    @Pecca Okidoki, thanks for the reply!
    Yes, this mod is not going to be updated anytime soon. If you want BG2EE UI in BGEE, use the Kerozevok's mod. Right now, I am working on a SoD GUI overhal mod here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/50357/mod-sod-gui-overhaul-v2-06/p1
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 326
    Does anybody have a version of this that's tablet ready? SHS website is down and I've tried everything to get this to work. Looks great though.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Allanon81, just grabbed it from the website. Had no problems in downloading the Android version. Give it another go.

Gus
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited May 2018
    Be aware that it's for BGEE 1.3, it does not work with the latest 2.5.
    Gusinda
    I have no problems with SHS so it's back up again. I'm not hosting it anywhere else though, as lefreut said, it is only compatible with 1.3 and will not get updated. If anyone wants BG2EE skin for the newest versions of the game use this one:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/61571/mod-lefreuts-enhanced-ui-for-bg1ee-sod-bg2ee-and-eet/p1
    Gusinda
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Thanks @lefreut & @Pecca. Yeah, already use LeUI on 2.3. This is for Android (which is currently at 1.3.x). Hadn't tried this before so I thought I would give it a whirl and see how it looks while waiting for the 2.5 release to come out...

Gus
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 326
    Got one working. Thank you
    Gusinda