Skip to content

Eve of War [Abandoned]

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    That might be something I'll look at once I get certain components completed but for the moment (because there is content that has been started but not completed) it's not something I'm about to do.
    ThacoBelllolienJuliusBorisov
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @elminster Do you intend to make a partial release or will you only release it when everything is done?
    edited January 2018
    Don't know. Once I have the components I'm currently working on getting completed finished I'll likely do a pass over what I've done. Depending on the state of it I'll look at releasing the mod early.
    RaduzielThacoBellMiridorlolien
    If you want/need some tester I gladly volunteer as a tribute.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    I wouldn't mind joining/working for that group myself. B)
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    Any Easter-break updates eh @elminster ? :smiley:
    edited March 2018
    Due to class assignments/school no work is being done on this weekend (or until the end of April). :(
    Fina92
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Even Elminster is studying. Guess everyone have to follow the example.
    RaduzielZaghoullolienGotural
    elminster said:

Due to class assignments/school no work is being done on this weekend (or until the end of April). :(

May is coming.
    Raduziel said:

elminster said:

May is coming.
    Summer school for 2 weeks. 8 hrs of class/day.
    RaduzielThacoBellmodestvoltalolien
  • LethlianLethlian Member Posts: 20
    elminster said:

Figured I'd provide an update.

Today I finished the second last area I needed to do for the Cyric questline.

The last area hopefully won't take as long as the first two. After that is finished I'll finish Yeorg's questline and then do a passover of the mod. Once that is done I'll release it as an alpha for people to play.

No timelines on that though. I'm clearly not very good at them :)

This is simply incredible sir. Words cannot describe the level of thankfulness and awe I feel for what you have done.

I sincerely hope that Beamdog actually adds this as standard update to the game!

1. As a recognition of your incredible talent and dedication. Plus this seems so amazing that it should be *officially* recognized.

2. If they haven't already, they need to hire you and pay you a royalties to have them take this mod and add it as an amendment to the game.

Simply amazing. Can't wait for this to change me out.
    Raduziel
    Loving it.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Did you add any evil choices?
    Yes.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    I want to start a new playthrough pretty soon. It's a damn shame this isn't out yet :(
  • SallSall Member Posts: 2
    OP, do you accept donations?
    lolien
  • SallSall Member Posts: 2
    Understood, thank you.
    lolien
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    as my telomeres are gradually becoming shorter, i'm starting to feel that this school situation is becoming untenable!
    elminster
    Alas this is my final year of a rather intense urban planning program. So it takes up a lot if my time.
    bob_venglolienGoturalJuliusBorisov
  • AnprionsaAnprionsa Member Posts: 106
    I'd love to add this and rough world altogether in a mega modded game. There are a few mods that are so close to either moving out of beta or coming with major updates it seems. When this and IWD in EET are complete I think the that'll mark the day I do another major play through.
    Gotural
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    This looks incredible! And I agree with @Anprionsa concerning this plus Rough World together, it will be a blast!
    lolien