Skip to content

The Fellowship of the Cookie

1235»

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Wait a minute, that says extra crisps!. It clearly means penguin served blue with extra crisps. As is a delicacy I believe.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Let's ask our resident crisp expert! Hey, @Anduin, know where we can find some crisps?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    FIRE!!!!
    Toasty!
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    And lo, our Mighty. Brave. Insane heroes. Adventurers. Mercernaries. Wanderers realized that the cookies they were trying to create would have tasted really nasty, and ended their insane quest. The madness has ended.
    *too busy eating the perfect cookies to reply*
    Omnimnom... wut?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Wait... Did you get the ultimate cookies? Where was my cookie!
    edited July 2018
    Yeap but it was a secret mission... I saved a jar for you in my ship. Do you want it now?
    Please... I am ready to taste THE COOKIE
    Teleports jar of perfect cookies to Anduin's lair... there it is. Have fun! :)
    So on testing... The perfect cookie does not disintegrate when dipped in a cup of tea or warm milk.

Fascinating. Think of the

I propose that we should make a line of products that could use this property.

Cookie coats, are you carrying a snack or a waterproof item? Its the coat children will wear!

Cookie hats. Bake them in the sun, keep your noggin dry in the wet, put it upside down and put ice cream in it and cool down in the heat! (Plus then they would need another cookie hat, think of the money we could make!)
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I have cooked the perfect cookie! Cream Cheese Spritz cookies!
    :flushed::love::dizzy: