Skip to content

Faiths and Powers: Gods of the Realms (Kitpack and divine caster/spell tweaks)

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Okay, I was going to edit my above post, but I suppose this warrants a double post:

I had a chance to test a full install on the latest version of iwdee, and it installed fully, so that gives me confidence that the above issue is not 2.5 per se. So, yay.

I had to go to work, so I haven't had a chance to do a test on bg2ee. I did, however, get started on a proper readme, which can be found here:

https://github.com/Grammarsalad/Faiths_and_Powers/blob/master/README.md

I'll be updating it as I get the time.

Also, I'll probably start maintaining the mod for the time being as I have a lot of free time this summer unless @subtledoctor has any objections.

Anyway, I'll start on the issues I've compiled here but let me know if anything in particular is a priority for you:

https://github.com/UnearthedArcana/Faiths_and_Powers/issues

One final thing: I've been considering adding a component, a 'conservative' version of this mod that mostly keeps things in their place (i.e. paladins are called paladins, etc.)
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @Grammarsalad Looking at the list you provided, I noticed that there is a "Champion/Acolyte of Ellistraee". Does this mean either/or? Or is the plan to implement both. If its one of the two, I'd personally favor a Champion of Ellistraee.

What are your thoughts on a kit to simulate a Ranger/Paladin?
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Grammarsalad Love the Conservative version, if it were released earlier, DoF would probably not exist lol.

I noticed on the issues that you have plans for Moander. My personal opinion is that it is a waste of time as this god is dead way before the events of Icewind Dale. He and Ibrandul don't have much to aggregate in the IE's timeline.

Two cents.
    edited July 2018
    ThacoBell said:

@Grammarsalad Looking at the list you provided, I noticed that there is a "Champion/Acolyte of Ellistraee". Does this mean either/or? Or is the plan to implement both. If its one of the two, I'd personally favor a Champion of Ellistraee.

It was more of an non exclusive "or", meaning, ' at least one of these two'. A champion seems most appropriate, tbh, so I'm good going with that.
    Raduziel said:

@Grammarsalad Love the Conservative version, if it were released earlier, DoF would probably not exist lol.

I noticed on the issues that you have plans for Moander. My personal opinion is that it is a waste of time as this god is dead way before the events of Icewind Dale. He and Ibrandul don't have much to aggregate in the IE's timeline.

Two cents.

Lol, well I'm glad DoF does exist. The more the merrier.

I don't know why, but I like Moander. He's still kicking in my head canon. Where there is life, there is rot. Maybe he festers in Bebesha's (Besheba?) psyche
    RaduzielThacoBell
  • SatrhanSatrhan Member Posts: 75
    Hmm, editing a post seems to have eaten it, ah well.

@Satrhan let me know if you have any issues

Will do! Some observations I had;
    * Staying with Jaheira, I tried using SCS's ease of use script with her. I had good experiences with that script in a previous playthrough (pre enhanced editions). But it doesn't seem to recognize her spells now, she's not doing any healing. The Advanced AI script does use them, so it might be a SCS issue, or compatibility between the mods. If anyone has any scripts to recommend I'd be interested.
    * On recruiting Viconia she has mace equipped and a proficiency point in them, but is not allowed to use them. I guess this is because she's now an acolyte rather than a cleric. Easily fixed with Keeper though.
    * Not an issue, but I figured out what the blue scroll does. It is actually working as intended, since divine spellcasters now don't have anything memorized when you recruit them this now lets you instantly memorize spells after you have selected them. The scroll does tell you this, I just used it wrong.

Nice that you're making a readme, makes things more clear for new users.

I'd support the conservative version. Seeing the new or changed classes made me a bit hesitant to use this mod. I don't understand you wouldn't just add the new kits to the existing classes. But maybe there's a technical reason for that, I'm not familiar with the details of modding this game.
    Grammarsalad
    edited July 2018
    Satrhan said:

Hmm, editing a post seems to have eaten it, ah well.

@Satrhan let me know if you have any issues

Will do! Some observations I had;
    * Staying with Jaheira, I tried using SCS's ease of use script with her. I had good experiences with that script in a previous playthrough (pre enhanced editions). But it doesn't seem to recognize her spells now, she's not doing any healing. The Advanced AI script does use them, so it might be a SCS issue, or compatibility between the mods. If anyone has any scripts to recommend I'd be interested.
    Subtledoctor has a version of SCS kicking around somewhere. He's something of a mod making machine. Its possible that this is fixed in that...

Okay, found it. It looks looks sd recommends the BW fixpack:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/60969/scs-with-hotfixes-edit-forget-hotfixes-use-the-bwfixpack/p1

I've never used bw, so I'm not sure about that. Afair, it's not being supported anymore...

Anyway, it's probably a compatibility issue. Unfortunately, SCS is supposed to be installed after fnp, so there isn't much I can do from this end.

* On recruiting Viconia she has mace equipped and a proficiency point in them, but is not allowed to use them. I guess this is because she's now an acolyte rather than a cleric. Easily fixed with Keeper though

Ahh, but I can do something about this. Thanks for the report

* Not an issue, but I figured out what the blue scroll does. It is actually working as intended, since divine spellcasters now don't have anything memorized when you recruit them this now lets you instantly memorize spells after you have selected them. The scroll does tell you this, I just used it wrong.

Derp! Oh yeah. I'm going to need to add that to the readme

Nice that you're making a readme, makes things more clear for new users.

I'd support the conservative version. Seeing the new or changed classes made me a bit hesitant to use this mod. I don't understand you wouldn't just add the new kits to the existing classes. But maybe there's a technical reason for that, I'm not familiar with the details of modding this game.

Yeah, it's a long time coming. I've learned that the best time to do the readme is while you are creating the mod
    Wise_Grimwald
    Sorry, I missed this:
    ThacoBell said:

This is simulateable. The only problem is falling. I would have to use the ranger/cleric as the template. The class will fall as a ranger (not a paladin), and itwill fall as a regular ranger cleric. I think that only the ranger aspect of the class actually falls. But it would be silly if you had a 'ranger/paladin' where you fall as a ranger but not as a paladin...I'm willing to be corrected if in fact the cleric aspect of the mc ranger/cleric also falls, though (heh, I haven't played the game for years. I just mod it...)
    ThacoBell
  • southfla79southfla79 Member Posts: 214
    glancing through the new readme i saw the dawnbringers of lathandar can be triple class F/M/C. I don't believe any triple class can pick a F&P kit right now. is that a upcoming change?
    ThacoBellGrammarsalad
    TRIPLE CLASS KITS. YES PLEASE.

glancing through the new readme i saw the dawnbringers of lathandar can be triple class F/M/C. I don't believe any triple class can pick a F&P kit right now. is that a upcoming change?

Yeah, there is some uncertainty as to whether or not this is possible. But, thanks for reminding me; I'll put it on the list.
    Wise_Grimwald
    I did a reinstall and added a couple more mods, most notably Spell revisions, Item revisions, and rogue rebalancing. Started a new playthrough, still with a Knight of the Red Falcon.
    I've progressed a bit further, hit chapter 3 and lvl 3. Some more things I ran into;
    * At hitting lvl 3 my Knight is able to cast 1st lvl spells. Is this part of this mod, and intentional?
    * I noticed my Knight is not affected by (some, haven't tested a lot) friendly buffs like bless and bard's song (for the brief five minutes that Eloth was part of my crew).
    * Jaheira didn't get the Goodberry spell in her repertoire, but could be due to spell revisions I suppose. How compatible are the two mods?
    * Some enemies (like Mulahey, the flaming fist officer that wants to kill Viconia, think I found one or two more) drop the blue scrolls that allow you to instantly memorize divine spells. Is this intentional?

That is all so far.
    (quote with slight editing to make it a bit easier to respond)
    Satrhan said:

I did a reinstall and added a couple more mods, most notably Spell revisions, Item revisions, and rogue rebalancing. Started a new playthrough, still with a Knight of the Red Falcon.
    I've progressed a bit further, hit chapter 3 and lvl 3. Some more things I ran into;
    1. At hitting lvl 3 my Knight is able to cast 1st lvl spells. Is this part of this mod, and intentional?
    2. I noticed my Knight is not affected by (some, haven't tested a lot) friendly buffs like bless and bard's song (for the brief five minutes that Eloth was part of my crew).
    3. Jaheira didn't get the Goodberry spell in her repertoire, but could be due to spell revisions I suppose. How compatible are the two mods?
    4. Some enemies (like Mulahey, the flaming fist officer that wants to kill Viconia, think I found one or two more) drop the blue scrolls that allow you to instantly memorize divine spells. Is this intentional?

That is all so far.

1. Yup. They start casting earlier.
    2. That is weird. I'll mark that as a possible bug.
    3. The two mods should be completely compatible if SR is installed first. This reminds me that I need to add install order and compatibility info to the readme, so cool. Also, it's a bit weird that J doesn't have goodberry. I'll have to look into that
    4. That's definitely a bug. Thanks for the report
    I ran a few more tests on the spells not affecting my character. Whenever a buff is cast on him, you can see the icon popping up on his portrait for a fraction of a second before disappearing. Same with potions.
    I've also tried to see if this happens to other pc classes. Tried a mage, pure paladin, another paladin kit from your mod, and a new Knight of the red falcon. Only see this happening on the knight, the fresh one too.
    This is a bit of a game breaker obviously, so I think I'm going to roll a new character. I've uninstalled the mod for now, though I might keep cleric kits for Viconia and Branwen.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited July 2018
    I am having a problem with Tenya who is a Level 8 Waveservant of Umberlee. I don't know whether the problem is with this mod or the Tenya mod. Earlier in the game the holy smite spell was working fine, but it isn't anymore.

I choose the spell but she doesn't seem to memorise it upon sleeping. I have tried sleeping a number of times.

I have now tried opening earlier games and the spell doesn't work there now. :(

Any suggestions?

Weidu files below, file extensions changed from log to txt.

I am having a problem with Tenya who is a Level 8 Waveservant of Umberlee. I don't know whether the problem is with this mod or the Tenya mod. Earlier in the game the holy smite spell was working fine, but it isn't anymore.

I choose the spell but she doesn't seem to memorise it upon sleeping. I have tried sleeping a number of times.

I have now tried opening earlier games and the spell doesn't work there now. :(

Any suggestions?

Weidu files below, file extensions changed from log to txt.

That's weird. Maybe something happened with the shell spell.

I might be able to do something if you could a search with dltcep or near infinity, and find all files that display as holy smite, and then upload them here in a zip(?)
    @Grammarsalad These are the two level 1 Holy Smite spells that I have found followed by the others. I got their names from EE Keeper and searched the installation folder for those names.
    I have changed their names to identify where they came from and also changed their extension to .txt

@Grammarsalad These are the two level 1 Holy Smite spells that I have found followed by the others. I got their names from EE Keeper and searched the installation folder for those names.
    I have changed their names to identify where they came from and also changed their extension to .txt

@Wise_Grimwald
    sorry, no, I meant the actual .spl files. I don't think that you can upload them directly, so they need to go into a zip file
    Is this what you wanted? The files are the same but not renamed.
    edited July 2018

Is this what you wanted? The files are the same but not renamed.

I'm not sure-- can't check with my phone--but I'll check next time I'm on my computer

Edit: if the zip contains the relevant files with the x.spl file extension then this should be what I'm looking for
  • shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 173
    Trying to install as part of EET on SoD 2.3 and BG2EE 2.5. Got this error:

[action list near line 320, column 72 of faiths_and_powers/deity/b_d_d.d] PARSE WARNING at line 320 column 1-19
    Near Text: )
    [AddKit] argument [LATHANDER_X] not found in [KIT.IDS]
    ERROR: internal label [B_dom010_41] appears 2 times in processed DLG [B_D_DWA]
    ERROR: postprocessing [B_D_DWA]: Failure("cannot resolve label")
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Select an installation method below: -> all the new kits and the sphere system], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 1524 files for [FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2] component 102.
    Uninstalled 1524 files for [FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2] component 102.
    ERROR: Failure("cannot resolve label")
    edited July 2018
    I have found another bug. The spiritual hammer of my Doomblade of Kelemvor doesn't do any damage. :(
    At first I thought that it might be magical resistances of powerful enemies, but it doesn't hurt skeletons and kobolds either. :( When the spell is cast it APPEARS to work, but it doesn't harm enemies. :(
    shylaman said:

Trying to install as part of EET on SoD 2.3 and BG2EE 2.5. Got this error:

[action list near line 320, column 72 of faiths_and_powers/deity/b_d_d.d] PARSE WARNING at line 320 column 1-19
    Near Text: )
    [AddKit] argument [LATHANDER_X] not found in [KIT.IDS]
    ERROR: internal label [B_dom010_41] appears 2 times in processed DLG [B_D_DWA]
    ERROR: postprocessing [B_D_DWA]: Failure("cannot resolve label")

ERROR Installing [Select an installation method below: -> all the new kits and the sphere system], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 1524 files for [FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2] component 102.
    Uninstalled 1524 files for [FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2] component 102.
    ERROR: Failure("cannot resolve label")

Okay, I'll check it out.

I have found another bug. The spiritual hammer of my Doomblade of Kelemvor doesn't do any damage. :(
    At first I thought that it might be magical resistances of powerful enemies, but it doesn't hurt skeletons and kobolds either. :( When the spell is cast it APPEARS to work, but it doesn't harm enemies. :(

Hmm, okay. Adding to the list. Sorry I haven't looked at the files you uploaded recently. Crazy week

shylaman said:

Hmm, okay. Adding to the list. Sorry I haven't looked at the files you uploaded recently. Crazy week
    Don't worry, I'm not trying to hassle you, just inform you of problems.
    GrammarsaladBloodstone

shylaman said:

Don't worry, I'm not trying to hassle you, just inform you of problems.
    Nope, I don't feel hassled. Not at all. Well, my conscience hassles me, but that's not your fault :pensive:

Seriously, though. I appreciate the reports
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited July 2018
    @Grammarsalad @subtledoctor

Bug Report:

UPDATE: THIS IS DEFINITELY A MOD CONFLICT. When installed on a clean copy of IWDee 2.5, everything works beautifully, and the bug report below does not apply. I'll leave it here in case you want to investigate this conflict.

IWDee 2.5 with a bunch of mods. Champions, Priests, Ranger-Priests, fighter-priests (etc. - all types of priests) cannot choose a specific kit during character generation. Champions get to choose between Zealot and Champion, but no more than that. Priests get to choose between Priest and Zealot (! - not Acolyte, but Zealot, which belongs under Champion! This priest-"Zealot" gets a NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS when attempting to choose a deity in-game. This means that the Acolyte class is unavailable, which is a shame.)

Characters CAN choose a kit in-game through the special ability, but of course only kits which the character happens to fulfill the requirements for - alignment, race, etc., so it's a crap shoot there for a while.

Rangers, Mystics, Mystic Warriors are entirely unaffected.

Pictorial evidence:

WEIDU

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.91
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.55
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.55
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.55
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wizard's Hat: v1.55
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #13 // Add Wand Case: v1.55
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #15 // Add robe tweaks -> Add robes with original colorsets: v1.55
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #17 // Add Robes of Archimagi with colorsets from Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes mod: v1.55
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #18 // Add Customizable Familiars: v1.55
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #23 // Add Resized Skull Animation: v1.55
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Spell Tweaks: General Rebalancing: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Spell Tweaks: Revised Illusionary Clones: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #12 // Spell Tweaks: Revised Invisibility: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Revised Dragon Disciples: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Sorcerer: Favoured Soul: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #80 // Sorcerer: Revenant Disciple: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #90 // Sorcerer: Amorphous Disciple: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #130 // Metamagic: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #142 // Cantrips -> First Level Cantrips: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #150 // Revised Specialists: 0.8k
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #160 // Ability Score Bonuses: 0.8k
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 5.3
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #35 // Make golems vulnerable to specific spell effects: 5.3
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #45 // Identify all mod items: 5.3
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add "Teleport" ability to golems: 5.3
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Select an installation method below: -> ALL the new kits, the kit selection dialogue, and the sphere system: 0.74.30
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #500 // Multiclass Kits: 3.7.8
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #200 // Feat System: 3.7.8
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #210 // Bard Class Overhaul: 3.7.8
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #230 // Revised Archery: 3.7.8
    ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #250 // Revised Berserker and Rage: 3.7.8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel): v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Make Heart of Winter accessible at any level: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Two-Handed Katanas: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2035 // Two-Handed Axes: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel): v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3081 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 40: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3260 // Recoverable ammunition -> 25% chance to recover after a successful hit: v4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3270 // Recoverable throwing weapons -> 25% chance to recover after a successful hit: v4
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #102 // IWO - Functional Weapon Tweaks: v5.12.3
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #103 // IWO - Light/Heavy Weapon Distinctions: v5.12.3
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #104 // IWO - IWDEE Item Tweaks: v5.12.3
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #109 // IWO - All Potions Usable by Any Class: v5.12.3
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #124 // WPO - Fighting Style Changes: v5.12.3
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #160 // STO - Saving Throw Overhaul: v5.12.3
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v5.12.3
    ~COLORFUL_SPECIALIST_SLOTS/COLORFUL_SPECIALIST_SLOTS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Specialist Slots -> Specialist Mages must use 2 spell slots for Specialist School Spells, excluding empty spell levels: 1.0
    ~COLORFUL_SPECIALIST_SLOTS/COLORFUL_SPECIALIST_SLOTS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Equipment that doubles spell slots also doubles forced specialist slots: 1.0
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Hidden Gameplay Options -> All available options: 1.3

Post edited by Contemplative_Hamster on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    GrammarsaladThacoBellGusinda
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    just one hint: less forms, but more "flavourful" is better. For example, I would know instantly why morphing into a basilisk, but not into a remorhaz
    Minor update, not worth messing with your current campaign:

https://github.com/UnearthedArcana/Faiths_and_Powers/releases

Version 0.74.37

2018-07-26

Upgraded Weidu to v246
    2018-07-06

Revised several kit description entries.
    Version 0.74.36

'officially' depreciated component 101

Further updated the readme

Version 0.74.35

Added 'radical version' descriptor for full install
    Version 0.74.34

Updated Weidu to 245
    2018-07-05

Started Proper Github readme

Corrected a discrepancy in Acolyte of Ilmater description
    ThacoBellContemplative_Hamster
    I like having a lot of options for shapeshifting. The snake should probably be fast (snakes IRL often are), maybe immunity to entangle? Snakes are very agile and can get into and through things that you think they shouldn't. Not web immunity though, it is sticky after all.
    Grammarsalad
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ThacoBellGusinda