Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    really looking forward to this trailer, glad to hear that it will be different than these previous, in the game i really would like to see better graphics also
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • DargnonDargnon Member Posts: 31
    Last couple of weeks... really curious what is Beamdog going to come up with! And how good it will be, whether it will allow them to make a full fledged BG successor next.

One thing that I will miss though is any sort of housing/stronghold. I really enjoy this aspect in all RPGs. De'Arnise Keep in BG2 is pretty much my favorite castle of all RPGs. In BG1, I used the Thieves Guild as a homebase :P
    JuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    It's funny that the Adventure Y is ranked only 215th so far at Most Anticipated Games by www.favslist.com

http://www.favslist.com/pages/Adventure-Y/103001

I'd expect it to go higher as soon as the announcement was made and if the voting system there didn't require a registration.
    wojtekAdulStarflower2525CrevsDaak
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    I imagine not a lot of people know about it outside of this forum at this point. I'm thinking the announcement of a new BG game will likely make some waves, though.
    VallmyrJuliusBorisovmlneveselolien
  • ZarugalZarugal Member Posts: 51
    bengoshi said:

A few additional tweets from the time I've been away:

So, there goes a first mention of the trailer here, it shows there's already something in this sense, that is completed or near the completion.

I think it's more a reference to Daigle no longer being the one that creates the trailer and that someone else has taken over, not that he's finished the trailer.

Although saying that, it may have already been finished by someone else..
    JuliusBorisovVasculiololienCrevsDaak
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    edited June 2015
    bengoshi said:

It's funny that the Adventure Y is ranked only 215th so far at Most Anticipated Games by www.favslist.com

Seems reasonable enough: there's no official announcement, no substantial information about it (kudos for picking through Twitter accounts, but 90% of your "official info" is interpretation, not facts), and two botched, half-assed launches on record. Considering the competition, everything being announced at E3, and other studios stepping up their CRPG game? I'm surprised it's not lower.
    wojtek
  • CendarCendar Member Posts: 27
    AAAAAA When is this game coming out already! I want to play it!
    booinyoureyes
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    ...soon?
    AnduinCrevsDaak
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    mlnevese said:

elminster said:

Cendar said:

AAAAAA When is this game coming out already! I want to play it!

When its ready :)
    A good release date as far as I'm concerned...
    Sure beats the alternative, huh? :wink:
    AstroBryGuyCrevsDaak
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    Tease me a trailer, i am ready!
    wojtek_Luke_AnduinCrevsDaak
  • AdsoAdso Member Posts: 122
    edited June 2015
    Will Kensai char models have some upgraded attire (character model, not gear)? Or will it be more Zardoz fest? ;) (ie maybe have at least one robe wearable by all, that's just for appearance, no bonuses).
    Post edited by Adso on
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    Adul said:

A bard hat, eh? There are no hat sprites in the Infinity Engine, unless...

New HD-reworked 3D realtime-rendered character models confirmed!

Ha!

I wish >.>