Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    I just hope we are treated to something before July *fingerscrossed*
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    At some point Trent has said they'd written off June for coverage, so I think that leaves early July as our current best option for an announcement.
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469

bengoshi said:

The question is: how the situations when you don't import a save into the Adventure Y will be dealt? I guess there will be some sort of a ToB-like operation to summon NPCs from BG1 pool for this adventure.

If you import your game from BG:EE, the party you had in that save will automatically be present at the start of Adventure Y.

If you start a new game you're given a starting party based on your alignment, and there is an option that allows you to remove those party members before starting the game if you would prefer to go solo.

I wonder if you could import ToB save game party into Adventure Y or would it ignore it because of its place in the timeline?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    elminster said:

bengoshi said:

So, this future point is closing, isn't it?
    This question could be answered. Or you instead could be distracted by this delicious looking chocolate cake (that admittedly has nothing to do with the topic at hand).

This post sounded just like the Chewbacca defense from Southpark :)
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    @Elminister gray hair are indeed insightful. :wink:
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    @elminster will you?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    If I logged off for a month. Probably :)
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    elminster said:

If I logged off for a month. Probably :)

Psshtt, I'm sure you could be gone for only a day and have over 100 notifications with how popular you are.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Especially after this conversation.
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    What if you posted something about @elminster in 100 different threads? Would that count? I doubt @elminster would mind.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I don't see it coming just yet because June has been written off.

But in a month, why not?;)
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    Maybe this time it won't be just a teaser trailer, but either a full fledged, longer one or multiple ones, possibly even a CGI? Since they promised something like an exciting release (too lazy to look up the quote right now).