Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550

Who wouldn't like this stylish and incredible hat?

Don't mind - they're just trolls. That hat looks so good!
    I really really want to know if there will be a proper animation on my character if he wears that hat.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    deltago said:

bengoshi said:

P.S. It's very sad to see the level of negativity towards the EEs in that rpgcodex thread... They even didn't like the Bard Hat.

It isn't an internet forum unless there are people being stubbornly ignorant while remaining anonymous regarding other people's work.

Its also cooler to be negative and point out flaws on the internet as you can dismiss any positive retort with a witty "whatever fanboy."
    Yeah, though calling someone s 'fanboy' to dismiss their argument leaves you open to a giant suplex if they can actually present good points in an entertaining way.

Depends on the forum though.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    On Easy, I assume all opponent AI is set to 'Confused', or Stunned?
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    Ardanis said:

Difficulty slider will noticeably affect general AI, and some more in Adv Y, not just the incoming damage.

wow really? what are the degrees of AI?
    will i be able to play at normal difficulty and with the best AI?

• ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Mainly Normal and Core.
    Unfortunately, we only have one slider, so it's not exactly feasible to separate different aspects of it.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    RPGCodex is a wretched hive of scum and villainy and they like it that way. :)
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    so there are basically two degrees and you don't have to play at hard to experience the upgraded ai. that's quite alright.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Not a decimal countdown this time? :)
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    This is getting intents.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    wubble said:

Countdown to the announcement that adventure Y is actually just a massive prank?

If it is, I called it first!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    As glad as I am that we're finally getting some hard information, a two week countdown is a hypey. Countdowns are nice at all, but two weeks? Really?

Unless they release a Raise Your Miniature Giant Space Hamster game, there can be no hype. :p

... Or unless they announce Alora's return. ;)

Or, a Baldur's Gate Farmville knockoff called Alora's Miniature Giant Space Hamster Farm?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.