Skip to content

ETA?

Comments

• muswellbrookmuswellbrook Member Posts: 12
    If we look carefully at what Trent has said, I think the announcement might be a little different to what people are expecting: @Doehner: Is BG for the Mac platform dead? @TrentOster: No. I'm hoping next week

Obviously Trent is hoping BG for the Mac platform is dead by next week... Probably from overexpectation
    Goddard
  • PhyraxPhyrax Member Posts: 198
    edited February 2013
    comatory said:

"ChrisZero64: @TrentOster Will the Mac Version be released this month? Otherwise I'll have to buy & play on Windows via Parallels."
    "TrentOster: @ChrisZero64 Yes."

Well at least there's that :)

Whoohoo!!!
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Well, at least I might get to play it before my lycanthropy kicks in.
    [Deleted User]
  • vdoxpvdoxp Member Posts: 6
    I will keep refreshing TrentOster Tweet from now on. ><
    Kampri
  • muswellbrookmuswellbrook Member Posts: 12
    It's the only reason I joined twitter
    vdoxpJairyannaKampri
  • mdhmdh Member Posts: 3
    Living in Denmark, I constantly check what time it is in Edmonton to know when Trent might tweet from work.
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209

It's the only reason I joined twitter

Same! :P
  • GoddardGoddard Member Posts: 134
    Awesome!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Fluid29
  • KampriKampri Member Posts: 42
    I think that Trent is personally responsible for increasing Twitter users by several hundred. :)
    Jairyanna
  • JamesJames Member Posts: 110
    I must say you're all taking this delay very well, mac users are a stoic lot
    Fluid29KampriMoomintroll
  • FuzzyPuffinFuzzyPuffin Member Posts: 289
    James said:

We're used to it.

Moomintroll
    PhyraxStickanMoomintroll
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    At least we know it's coming. And when BG2 comes out I expect there'll be no delay at all.
  • KampriKampri Member Posts: 42
    James said:

Meh, what's the point in bitching and moaning? It's not as if Trent and crew want a delay. All good things come to those that wait. :)

JairyannaFluid29
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    See, I came into this subforum, saw 11 new posts in this thread, and mistakenly believed SOON may have metamorphosed into NOW. You have all deceived me, and I shall hold you accountable in the coming empire.
    KampriMoomintroll
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505

James said:

We're used to it.

Understatement
  • Fluid29Fluid29 Member Posts: 62
    Soon, Fellows, will the Journey begin.
  • StickanStickan Member Posts: 136
    James said:

Been climbing the walls since november in expectation of this goodie. Actually upgraded my OS a couple of weeks ago to have a go at it with Wine but had second thoughts since it's so close to being released now.

I would like my first playthrough of EE to be free of complications so I can fully enjoy it!
    edited February 2013
    I can't really reveal anything you already don't know, but trust me when I say there are good reasons not to release it now. As Trent Oster said there's a crash bug that needs to be solved. And that trackpad bug that was mentioned earlier in the other Mac thread. I believe late February early March is a good estimation of time if no other major bug is discovered.

Please just be a little patient.

And, anyway, I'm quite sure when the game is out someone will find a bug that no beta tester ever saw even though they can be a very creative bunch when trying to brake the game :)
    @mineverse is being pessimistic. I don't think it'll be that long. It's coming along quite nicely.
    Fluid29
    Jairyanna
    @FuzzyPuffin You revealed the secret about Steve Jobs, don't think it was forgotten :)
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    edited February 2013
    comatory said:

"ChrisZero64: @TrentOster Will the Mac Version be released this month? Otherwise I'll have to buy & play on Windows via Parallels."
    "TrentOster: @ChrisZero64 Yes."

Well at least there's that :)

I'm liking the odds of Trent being right.
    Stickan
    @ceverant then again he also was hoping for this week...I'm not sure what he was thinking with that tweet.
  • clocknovaclocknova Member Posts: 23
    Dang. I saw 22 new new posts since I checked in this morning and figured that today was the day. Guess I'll have to keep working. Sigh.
    ElessarEudaemonium