Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[BG:EE]Dark Horizons Released

15678911»

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,371
    I haven't found any broken areas. The broken items can easily be fixed with NI. The problem with them being overpowered can easily be solved by not using the overpowered items or by you editing them yourself in NI.

StummvonBordwehr
  • AionZAionZ Member Posts: 3,021
    Maybe you don't consider it broken but the areas aren't converted properly to .pvrz so the seams between tiles are visible and there are often FPS and crash issues.

If items are so badly made that you have to fix them yourself (and there are a LOT of stupid items included) then that says something about the mod to me.

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,371
    I have wondered about fixing the items and making them available here but don't know if that would be legal. I do know that the way they were made was quite careless. The weapon type is often wrong and they aren't useable by the correct classes. However that is VERY easily remedied. I could remedy those and I'm no modder!