Skip to content

Monster Mash Up... (with gravy)

2»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2013

Rust monster of course.

Sounds like they would steel the show.

They would be the ironside enemy we were looking for.

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Anduin said:

Could we mummify a rust monster so we could get the best of both?

Mumm-Rustor!
  • EcononEconon Member Posts: 9
    It was a toss up between diseased dragon and orcs but I picked dragon because I'm pretty sure orcs aren't lore friendly.
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480

Anduin said:

Mumm-Rustor!
    RUSTY?
  • ShadowdemonShadowdemon Member Posts: 80
    Gelatinous Cubes - my favorite monster of all time. They never made it in to an IE game.
  • MathmickMathmick Member Posts: 326
    I hope they don't listen to whoever suggested level-drain undead. If they do I will stab myself repeatedly.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Anduin said:

I suspect you can in 3.5... But much cooler idea from 3.5: gnomes mounted on rust monsters. :D
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Anduin said:

A troll would be damn funny in bg1, no flaming +1 sword! Hope you brought fire arrows

I think a single troll would make a good end boss somewhere... Perhaps somehow slowed... Or entangled on the same map you find the red wizards?
    Uhh, there are trolls in BG1.

Have you done Rasaad's quest yet...?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Tresset said:

Anduin said:

A troll would be damn funny in bg1, no flaming +1 sword! Hope you brought fire arrows

I think a single troll would make a good end boss somewhere... Perhaps somehow slowed... Or entangled on the same map you find the red wizards?
    Uhh, there are trolls in BG1.

Have you done Rasaad's quest yet...?
    ...No. Not even read about other people completing it! I am one bad golden helmet wearer... But then I am doing other things for the team that I cannot disclose or I lose my golden helmet. :) ... I'm even a bit panicky about revealing I have a golden helmet and that I am doing other things as it is. o_o

Who's Rasaad?

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Mathmick said:

I hope they don't listen to whoever suggested level-drain undead. If they do I will stab myself repeatedly.

No worries...that is, unless a "promote" suddenly appears on my post. ^.~

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I know who Rasaad is... It's Phillip's alter ego!

Whats a party water boy? Is that an american saying? It's pretty wet in England all the time?

Ok... On the off chance that anyone looks at this thread with an eye towards implementing ideas... They would walk away and put forward to the developers...

The fans would like

a) More werebears...

And possibly, b) A mummified rust monster ridden by a gnome... CODENAMED Rummie.

I have already asked about implementing a mod for the Werebears to replace them lame Gnolls...

Rummie could be the monster that makes it big in BG!... Like what Tolkien did for Elves!

On the other hand it could be reduced to a sad card game...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @typo_tilly Aah! That makes sense. We have the tea lady or tea boy. But they bring the biscuit and occasional cake. (They also carry an apple, two bananas and a pear... But it is mainly just for show... )
  • mylegbigmylegbig Member Posts: 292
    Something just seems missing in the low levels without goblins.

Also, giants. There is a noticeable absence of giants until ToB except for that one ettin in SoA. Unless they just don't exist in the Sword Coast and Amn, it'd be nice if they could add a couple of the weaker giants in BG: EE.
    Diseased giant or a giant missing a limb would be an interesting addition.... Maybe a mummified Giant so we can get the best of both (I feel a pattern emerging...)
    Anduin said:

@typo_tilly Aah! That makes sense. We have the tea lady or tea boy. But they bring the biscuit and occasional cake. (They also carry an apple, two bananas and a pear... But it is mainly just for show... )

I can't have gluten, so I'd totally request the apple.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    No mudcrabs?

Opps wrong game.

No mudcrabs?

Opps wrong game.

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Awesome!