Skip to content

[BG:EE] Battle Enhancer Mod (ver 1.33 RELEASED!)

12345679»

Comments

• SedSed Member Posts: 790
    I would really like to see this mod adapted for playing from lvl 6 (or so..) up to maybe 15.
    Would be fun to play BG1 with a more BG2-level approach (especially magic battles)
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Sergio said:

Discovered this mod just today. Seems promising. I'll have to give it a try.

1- Did you think it as an alternative to SCS?

2- May I ask if you'll never release it as a weidu mod, instead of using override files? ;)

1-both as an alternative and add-on. This mod can be installed after a scs install. Also, this mod does many things scs does not:random loot, rebalanced treasures, new encounters/monsters, unique mages having some fancy and themed battle strategies, new abilities for some trash monsters, etc. Overall, scs AI is smarter BUT battle enhancer AI has quite a few very nasty surprises.

• BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    any tests with BG:EE 1.3 yet?
    should i wait using it or is it potentially "save"?
  • xxTheGoDxxxxTheGoDxx Member Posts: 10
    Is it possible to only use the AI advances of this mod?
  • BlagdanBlagdan Member Posts: 13
    Not sure if I should put it here but here goes nothing, I have been trying to install this mod in conjunction with SCS but having difficulty with several files conflicting with each other. I would appreciate any advice....
  • 1234512345 Member Posts: 27
    ùhow Im a supose to upload that mod??%? Clicking on the icon wont do anything, do you have another link?
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    seems like a great add on to enemy AI if it works with SCS
  • who_is_danielwho_is_daniel Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 98
    edited June 2015
    Will this work with Android?
    I will take that as a "No".
  • hatta50hatta50 Member Posts: 3
    hello , i am trying to install this mod but i cant seem to find the 00766 folder inside the data one in my instalation of baldurs gate (using GOG one so its not a steam one) i pasted the override folder in the main installation folder and inside the data folder after i manually created 00766 is there a way to know if i installed it correctly or rather to know if it worked ? thanks for reading
  • garruz666garruz666 Member Posts: 1
    Hi! I have the same problem. Did it work your idea? How did you know it? Did you find a new way to do it? Thanks.
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 327
    @who_is_daniel It works with Android. Just drop it into override folder. Make an override folder if you dont have one.
    RAM021
    Allanon81 wrote: »
    @who_is_daniel It works with Android. Just drop it into override folder. Make an override folder if you dont have one.

Thank you