Skip to content

Say the opposite of what you mean!

Comments

• CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    When are you guys going to start asking about the next update?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    All the women want Anomen.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    aerie would be awesome to romance in real life and it would suck to romance viconia in real life
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    The first time I did (suffered?) the Anomen romance, I was like "Oh, baby, tell me more about how you single-handedly slew all those giants. You're so brave and manly. It totally makes me swoon with desire. And your whole Harlequin romance novel, knight-in-shining armor persona isn't a cliche AT ALL."
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    It's just a coincidence that charname is dual wielding scimitars.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @Wilbur and I would definitely assume they are not frostbrand and twinkle
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    i hated the romances. i always thought they were unnecessary, tedious, and completely irrelevant to the grand scheme of the story. you've got a lot on your plate as it is. the last thing you need is a significant other to jump your bones.
    edited September 2013
    sarevok57 said:

@Wilbur and I would definitely assume they are not frostbrand and twinkle

No he won't be dual wielding them in the near future, definitely not.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    This thread is getting better and better
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    ajwz said:

This thread is getting better and better

I agree
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I disagree with @Fredjo, and I agree with @ajwz. This thread is the saddest, most awful thing I've ever read in a forum. It only gets worse from here, because fewer and fewer people will come here, not get the joke, and decide not to participate. I cry every time I open this thread.
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    I love my job, my home, and my life but I HATE my gaming habit.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

i hated the romances. i always thought they were unnecessary, tedious, and completely irrelevant to the grand scheme of the story. you've got a lot on your plate as it is. the last thing you need is a significant other to jump your bones.

I disagree; romances are the central part of the games. I wouldn't play at all if I couldn't romance every second NPC. Especially because they are all stable, well-rounded personalities with no emotional baggage.

You're both wrong...
    I'm not eagerly waiting for BG2:EE to be released.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    mlnevese said:

I disagree; romances are the central part of the games. I wouldn't play at all if I couldn't romance every second NPC. Especially because they are all stable, well-rounded personalities with no emotional baggage.

You're both wrong...
    i'm not a little confused now. my brain doesn't hurt o.O

• Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    I hate this site, and in particular this totally unfunny thread!
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I find it amusing that people aren't obeying the rules of the thread with what they write, but they are with what they click agree/like for
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

mlnevese said:

You're both wrong...
    i'm not a little confused now. my brain doesn't hurt o.O

Then I failed in my objective...
    I don't spend a lot of time on this forum while at work.
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    ajwz said:

I find it amusing that people aren't obeying the rules of the thread with what they write, but they are with what they click agree/like for

If we had buttons named "Silly", "Disagree" and "Dislike", you would be wrong.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    ajwz said:

Your comment is totally obeying the rules of this thread.

• AendaeronBluescaleAendaeronBluescale Member Posts: 335
    edited September 2013
    Spam/Abuse will be reinstated. In exchange, Promote, Agree, Like and Insightful will be removed.

Edit: This was not my 100th comment.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I dislike cinnamon rolls.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Haberdashery is always easier to say after a bottle of whisky.

Plus I have never got my head stuck between the wooden slats of a park bench whilst drinking whisky saying haberdashery fluently.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    alnair said:

ajwz said:

If we had buttons named "Silly", "Disagree" and "Dislike", you would be wrong.
    I would really hate to have such buttons. I'd never use them.