Skip to content

Say the opposite of what you mean!

Comments

• Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited October 2013

The floccinaucinihilipilification of antidisestablishmentarianism is certainly not supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

I do know how to pronounce those words! And my eyes aren't aching from reading them.

Less important: I do know what they mean!

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    This thread should die out!
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    The greatest archievement of mankind was the creation of bureaucracy. Thanks to its simplity, effectiveness and great flexibility, many of us citizens can enjoy a worry-free lifestyle with a smile on our faces. These great white-collar employees who fight for our all well-being deserve a toast and the Bulldog Clip of Honor!
  • DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92
    F<Nalia is the most enjoyable character in BG2
    T<I would rather see Nalia in a trolls belly then listen to her.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    @mlnevese, I know I'd be eternally grateful if you shut down this boring thread.
    I'm feeling so very very sad the autumn holiday week began today, I really wish I had to keep working until I suffer a burn-out. Taking some time to see friends saddens me.

I'm feeling so very very sad the autumn holiday week began today, I really wish I had to keep working until I suffer a burn-out. Taking some time to see friends saddens me.

Truer words were never spoken (or written)!
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    I really hate my new LG G2 phone, the display is just too damn large, the colors are obnoxious and the battery has only 3000 mAh, also, I haven't bought it only for the absurd display/overall size ratio.

And this post is really creative
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Fredjo said:

I really hate my new LG G2 phone, the display is just too damn large, the colors are obnoxious and the battery has only 3000 mAh, also, I haven't bought it only for the absurd display/overall size ratio.

And this post is really creative

I have to agree this is completely true as I have never seen a similar opinion expressed anywhere about any phone ever.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Abdel Adrian is the best fantasy hero ever!
  • zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178
    edited October 2013
    Thanks to their high magic resistances and strong abilities to confront magic, Wizard Slayers cause great fear among Cowled Wizards.
    zerckan said:

Thanks to their high magic resistances and strong abilities to confront magic, Wizard Slayers cause great fear among Cowled Wizards.

Hey that's not fair! Everyone knows wizard slayer is the best kit in the game. It's so overpowered it should be removed!

Personally, I have the deepest respect of the Cowled Wizards. And I'm sure that everyone knows by now of their legendary, Cow Leading arts!
    I would never, ever so much as dream of calling Jaheira a Harpy instead of a Harper.
    @Montresor_SP I think you should. She's a kind, sweet and joyful person who would just love being called a Harpy.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    I felt so bad for Jaheira after she lost Khalid. Khalid was such a hero.
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    come on guys get a life, quit living in the past, so many other great games have been released since BG.
    etagloc said:

come on guys get a life, quit living in the past, so many other great games have been released since BG.

Don't you know there are some modern games that suck, I've only spent a few minutes in Dragon Age: Origins. It's so unlike Baldur's Gate, I don't have the addiction to go through the game again and again with a different player character at all.

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    This thread stinks (no, not really, just saying the opposite :D, it actually rocks!!! Its very funny).

Dragon's Age story was a lot better than PS:T (WHAT AM I SAYIN'!!!!! PS:T's story is far better than BG's, and what I've heard of DA, told me its a "graphical adventure")

If you want to laugh, take Rasaad (Rasaad, to LAUGH??? (take Rasaad to enter Star Wars, Dark vs Light) I've must be MAD, just carry on with Yawn Yawnsen, he can slaughter everybody with Firetooth+5 and use 2 lvl 9 Mage Spells with 6,000,000 XP)
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Mathmick said:

Random to-hit rolls in Baldur's Gate are awesome and should be implemented in every game ever!

What's the alternative? Every single attacks hits? No.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Shandyr said:

Oh wait! What if...

the thread title is the opposite of what the OP meant?

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

I think that the one portrait in Icewind Dale with the woman in the dark dress is hideous.
    -She's purdy. :3

You mean this portrait?

I always thought this portrait was the most beauti--- er, I mean, she's the ugliest portrait in IWD.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Shame about the minuscule hooters though.
    Those 'hooters' don't distract from the fact she has a beautiful face at all.
    My experience with CRPGs is that all female characters have small breasts - large boobs are never seen in such games.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    I'm a huge fan of small breasts, and also want the backside to be as miniscule and flat as possible.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    I too love chicks that look like anorectic preteen boys.
    edited October 2013
    You guys certainly are alone in your preferences. Actually I think it may be a sign of some mental disease. Go see a doctor.
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    Pushy chicks like Jaheira really really really turn me off. I love her man face and would hate if she punched me in the face for telling her about it. Lastly I don't have a rager right now and I don't think this got weird at all.