Skip to content

DRM

1232425262729»

Comments

• JalisterJalister Member Posts: 146
    mlnevese said:

This game never needed to be cracked. Once you download it you can back it up and copy to any computer with no problem at all.

I realize that now after reading some posts. It would have been nice if that was mentioned here back when this was being discussed. It may have changed my mind. Maybe.

• GodKaiserHellGodKaiserHell Member Posts: 398
    edited July 2016

Post edited by GodKaiserHell on
    Moomintroll
  • AendaeronBluescaleAendaeronBluescale Member Posts: 335
    Jalister said:

If the game is truly portable, then that sounds a lot better. That was never mentioned in our 28 page DRM thread. I haven't followed the mods for this, but I would still prefer an installer so it would be easier to revert back to a clean installation. It wouldn't be hard to backup a clean installation though.

You can, if problems starting arise, even skip the launcher. Just look for a baldur.exe as long as you have registered your installation.
  • JalisterJalister Member Posts: 146

I don't get it... It was mentioned.

I don't recall portability being mentioned. I know it was mentioned the game only had to be online when installing it, but nothing was said about that installation being able to be moved to another computer.

• darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Jalister said:

I don't get it... It was mentioned.

I don't recall portability being mentioned. I know it was mentioned the game only had to be online when installing it, but nothing was said about that installation being able to be moved to another computer.

What are you talking about ?

you just need to download the client

Then you can install the game for any computer you own

It had been mentioned hundreds time before the game launch ,