Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I'm finding that it's reducing my constant and perpetual logouts if I refresh the page every time I click an approval icon. And, I really, really hope they get this fixed soon. "Annoying" is an understatement.
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    Sjerrie said:

I know this is going off-topic, but I must confess that is by far the ugliest picture of Laina Morris in the cobweb. Not only was she not wearing any makeup, but her beautiful chestnut hair (which she dyed deep brown now, a shame) was styled into a most unappealing shape, she was honestly packing a few extra pounds, the hue-saturation makes her face look like plastic excepting her deep eyebags and the fact that her irises are disharmonious (you can see this in other pictures - although both of her eyes feature dark - light gray heterochromia, her left one has a noticeably larger outer rim, which gives the impression of anisocoria - that is, pupils at different dilations, often a sign of chemical imbalance in the brain, most often through drugs, psychosis or neural damage (I know this because this also happens to me (one of my pupils is larger than the other, requiring different degrees of magnification in my lenses (three times larger in the left eye, which also gives the impression that my left eye is larger than my right one when the opposite is actually true) - not that this is readily apparent with my 'black' (denotes the most dominant genetic phenotype (4 dominant genes - e.g. AABB), which looks black except when light is directly aimed at it, after which it looks a very deep brown) eyes)) and her webcam sucked.

As for the voices - I am sick of having to stick to the only decently-recorded voice in 2 (female 4 - the rest are all in a very noticeably lower quality, to the point where it seems they were all portrayed by the same 70-year old chain-smoking woman), so any variety would be welcome, especially coming from someone with very good oratory skills.

That's all I have to say, I think.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

I'm finding that it's reducing my constant and perpetual logouts if I refresh the page every time I click an approval icon. And, I really, really hope they get this fixed soon. "Annoying" is an understatement.

@BelgarathMTH‌, same here. Reloading the page usually logs me back in, and fixes most of the problems.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    This logging out nonsense is starting to get me mad. I have to be bothered to hit reload a couple of times and I'm logged back in.
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    edited April 2014
    Fredjo said:

This logging out nonsense is starting to get me mad.

Mad enough to break free? :)
    @Fredjo you are a smart one! :p

@Loub I like her too... but I'm not sure how to respond since you're uhm... Oddly Elaborate? (Oooh new meme?)
    Post edited by Sjerrie on
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @booinyoureyes PLAY BALL!!
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Quartz said:

@booinyoureyes PLAY BALL!!

Hah! It was actually soccer

...stop spying on me!
    -19 Charisma
    Not at all. After the fake Fallout 4 countdown, I don't get excited by countdowns.

Did any non-Android owners get reeeaaalllllyyyy super duper excited about the countdown thing?

ie: super duper hoping it was a shiny new Adventure Y with a bunch of cool stuff and new/returning characters?