Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    @bengoshi is the left one from a mod?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    bengoshi said:

Just couldn't resist

imageimage

Conchita Wurst?
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @Loub Obviously? I kind of have mixed feelings. I feel like "her" show wasn't that great, but it's a MASSIVE TROLL @Russia, which is nice.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited May 2014

it's a MASSIVE TROLL

3/10 in the Saemon Havaerian Troll-meter, +1 for the name (little **** sausage, really people?) and +1 for the beard, so it's a 5/10.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    meagloth said:

I'm definitely not a Paladin, my personalty sucks, girls naturally feel hate towards me, I'm a hardcore BG player (aka I'm at home whenever I'm not at school playing BG there too) and I don't even have a work to get money.
    Seems to me like √-2.
    edited May 2014
    CrevsDaak said:

meagloth said:

I'm definitely not a Paladin, my personalty sucks, girls naturally feel hate towards me, I'm a hardcore BG player (aka I'm at home whenever I'm not at school playing BG there too) and I don't even have a work to get money.
    Seems to me like √-2.
    Have you ever considered changing your outlook on life, or failing that, switching teams?

Also, your mathematical equation should be far beyond what they teach you at school, since it results in an imaginary number (1.41i to be more precise), which doesn't even exist in any applied mathematical sciences, being relegated only to pure mathematics.
    Loub said:

Have you ever considered changing your outlook on life, or failing that, switching teams?.

Yes and no (because I get what you mean there), I tried with +5 weapons, level nine spell scrolls but none of those shared the love I do have for them, so... (I'm joking)
    Loub said:

Also, your mathematical equation should be far beyond what they teach you at school, since it results in an imaginary number (1.41i to be more precise), which doesn't even exist in any applied mathematical sciences, being relegated only to pure mathematics.

I do know that, and what they teach in school about maths is pretty little when considering how much things can be considered maths. And, knowing that an answer for that particular maths problem is impossible (like any √ of a negative number).
    edited May 2014
    CrevsDaak said:

I do know that, and what they teach in school about maths is pretty little when considering how much things can be considered maths. And, knowing that an answer for that particular maths problem is impossible (like any √ of a negative number).

Actually, it is possible, but only on pure math - they fall within the scope of complex numbers - a root of a negative number is represented by Xi, which is something someone such as yourself should be capable of comprehending and accepting. It was also present in the latest UFRGS vestibular tests, although at such a basic level anyone with at least half a brain should be capable of succeeding on.
    meagloth said:

I still have that jester-charisma thing going on though, so I have half the world loving me and half the world hating me.

That same thing happens to me hahaha!
    Sorry 4 thread derailing :/
    CrevsDaak said:

meagloth said:

I still have that jester-charisma thing going on though, so I have half the world loving me and half the world hating me.

That same thing happens to me hahaha!
    Sorry 4 thread derailing :/
    My burps are smelling like cheesecake, even though I just ate half a bell pepper with requeijão.
    It's almost time for streuselkuchen, come to think of it, I wonder whether I should use Schmier or passionfruit jam.

I'm trying to pop a zit inside my ear, but so far I've had no luck. Maybe I should try sticking a needle into it.