Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    Honestly? Even if its a custom portrait if I find out its an existing character in a book, show, or even someone's original character I just go "Damn can't use it now." More gamer OCD perhaps
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

Honestly? Even if its a custom portrait if I find out its an existing character in a book, show, or even someone's original character I just go "Damn can't use it now." More gamer OCD perhaps

I feel the same way whenever I run into a custom portrait that was taken straight from a Magic card. "Jace! What're you doin' here?" "Is that Liliana?" "Oh my gosh, it's Naya Battlemage!"

...I don't have a problem. >_>;;
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I used Edwin's portrait on my first run and it's MINE now, b*tch!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

If I have the metagame knowledge I have now of the game, it's possible for me to become the New Lord of Murder, if no, probably by refusing to work for the Great Dukes XD.
    You want to think its true because you have meta game knowledge, but think about it. How far did you get on your last 75 roll no class whatsoever no-reaload run?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    meagloth said:

You want to think its true because you have meta game knowledge, but think about it. How far did you get on your last 75 roll no class whatsoever no-reaload run?

Actually, I played a Sorcerer no-reload 75 solo run and even killed Sarevok, just insane amount of cheese + Invisibility and shitloads of potions, wands, exploited bugs and that type of stuff.
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    Crap. Someone opened a portal to the elemental plane of bees again.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Crap. Someone opened a portal to the elemental plane of bees again.

Don't you mean the BEESlands?
    CrevsDaak said:

meagloth said:

Actually, I played a Sorcerer no-reload 75 solo run and even killed Sarevok, just insane amount of cheese + Invisibility and shitloads of potions, wands, exploited bugs and that type of stuff.
    There is no fog of war in reality. And no cheese.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited March 2014
    are you saying cheese isn't real?

i've always suspected as much
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    element said:

are you saying cheese isn't real?

i've always suspected as much

My taste buds say otherwise!

You weren't there. YOU WEREN'T THERE.
    Somewhere out there, somebody has generated a Demiplane of Cheese. If there can be alementals in Pandaria, there can be Cheese Elementals.