Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited August 2015
    Sjerrie said:

@DragonKing that is the happiest looking beholder I have ever seen.

@KidCarnival always looks pretty happy. :)
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    @Sjerrie the spectator always looked pretty happy to me... Well at least afterwards.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156

@Sjerrie the spectator always looked pretty happy to me... Well at least afterwards.

That's because he's spectating the elf.
    wubble said:

Which elf.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164

wubble said:

Which elf.
    The Aquatic one haha
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Ohh, I know how that is BG related!

You see, there's "Uber Humore Bob Loblaw Law Blog" note on that pic?

When Beamdog first created their blog, Phillip Daigle wanted to change the official name to "bob loblaw's beamdog beamblog" https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/585147/#Comment_585147

So, on a quiestion of BG relevance of that pic:

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Dragonking: I haven't laughed out loud in awhile. Thank you!
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    @DragonKing when I first saw that one it reminded me a little of Aribeth (from Neverwinter Nights), don't know why, because she was actually more practically dressed:
    Sjerrie said:

@DragonKing when I first saw that one it reminded me a little of Aribeth (from Neverwinter Nights), don't know why, because she was actually more practically dressed:

Colors cheme, both are using chromatic hue, and both do have openings that = death if there opponent knows how to aim.

They both are elves also.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Sjerrie, that picture you posted actually IS an alternate portrait for Aribeth. I downloaded it years and years ago from the Neverwinter Vault, where it had been published as a version of Aribeth.
    I'm still waiting for the, 'straight outa candles keep" meme. If anyone wants to do it, that would be great.

And
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 301
    Grum said:

Halforcbeastmaster: your meme adventures deserves it's own thread

Oooh, now there's a thought. I'll consider it.

suffice it to say, after my seventh rude awakening I was contemplating putting an axe through my computer screen.

No need to pay for an inn in Throne of Bhaal. Just zap off to the pocket plane, sleep with Viconia for eight hours, and you're good to go!

Yeah, that's what I do now. At the time, it didn't occur to me that I had a go-to-sleep-for-free button in my character's special abilities section, since I was still getting used to even having a Pocket Plane in the first place. I did say this was my first time doing it, didn't I?