Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I personally have the headcanon that DnD elves oblique similar reproduction laws like the elves from ElfQuest do. Basically, they can only have children if they have a natural mental connection (called "erkenning") to another elf, which happens very rarely, or they need help through magic means.

Basically, elves are not nearly as fertile as humans. This of course doesn't go for drow, who usually don't form emotional connections to each other, which is why they generally reproduce way more often than surface elves, but their children (especially the male ones) are way more expendable as well.
    ElrandirJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    elminster said:

lulz

elminsterJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    edited July 2015
    Didn't work.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Cernd is a great tank. His AC is far below zero even without any items. He's not a dwarven barbarian with DoE or a Fighter/Mage, but he can hold off enemies for much of the game with little trouble.
    AdullolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak

Cernd is a great tank. His AC is far below zero even without any items. He's not a dwarven barbarian with DoE or a Fighter/Mage, but he can hold off enemies for much of the game with little trouble.

yep, except his natural attack counts as a +0 weapon (and in no way can be changed), so any enemy worth their salt is completely immune to him, wnah wnah wnaaaaaaaaaaah
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    sarevok57 said:

yep, except his natural attack counts as a +0 weapon (and in no way can be changed), so any enemy worth their salt is completely immune to him, wnah wnah wnaaaaaaaaaaah
    SCS shapeshifters.
    CrevsDaak
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @sarevok57: I said great tank, not great damage dealer. Also, Dispel Magic can remove his natural attack (might not be possible in EE, though) and allow him to use any weapon as a werewolf. I don't know what "wnah" means. But yes, he is a good tank.

@wubble is quite right. In SCS, shapeshifting is much more powerful, and Cernd very hard to kill.
    CrevsDaak
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Fyi @DragonKing if you upload an image you can put your cursor over top of the attachment that appears, then click insert. You can then delete the uploaded image.
    lolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    elminster said:

Fyi @DragonKing if you upload an image you can put your cursor over top of the attachment that appears, then click insert. You can then delete the uploaded image.

Yea, I know.
    lolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

Me trying to find meme that aren't already on here -.-

Too lazy to draw my own.

I guess someone has a serious problem with noses.
    CrevsDaak
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    meagloth said:

Me trying to find meme that aren't already on here -.-

Too lazy to draw my own.

I guess someone has a serious problem with noses.
    Normally I like a lack of noses, but it is a little weird with that image.
    elminster said:

sarevok57 said:

yep, except his natural attack counts as a +0 weapon
    my bad, just tested it out, and it hits as a +2 weapon, so still garbage :)

Montresor_SPJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    elminster said:

nah, conjurer is better, you can use illusion spells, for the loss of...... LOLZ, divination spells? like identify in which you can do with an item that you can almost get right away in bg2 and true which a cleric can do faster? :)

CrevsDaak