Skip to content

What game are you playing while you wait.

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Like other people I've been experimenting with different player characters in BG1 and BG2. One notable discovery: As I've always loved Fighter/Cleric, I finally tried Cleric/Ranger and I am LOVING it. Basically Fighter/Cleric, nerf is you need more experience to level up, perks are DRUID SPELLS! and of course stealth ;D
  • robinkomrobinkom Member Posts: 8
    Mount & Blade Warband is mostly what I'm playing now. Also contemplating whether or not to give Legend of Grimrock another try. I love a good old-fashioned First-Person Dungeon Crawler every so often.
  • karpaszkarpasz Member Posts: 74
    BG1 TuTu: Athulf, half-elf, Chaotic Evil Blade (Bard)... playing evil is very difficult, I think I've killed 20+ bounty hunters so far, Berrun Ghastkill, Thalanthyr, Feldepost Inn Keeper, Sirens... yeah pretty much everything for the love of money.
  • paulsifer42paulsifer42 Member Posts: 267
    Adaram said:

I am playing SWTOR and Diablo 3 right now. I am tentatively contemplating TSW; I love the idea of investigation quests.

I'd be interested if it wasn't so expensive. As it stands, I won't be checking it out.
  • SixSix Member Posts: 33
    Started playing BG2 again the other day, about a year since my last play trough now.
    Got WoW, Tera, Diablo 3, NWN and Starcraft 2 installed but don't really play either one right now.

With SWTOR going free I'll try to level trough it once for the story, damn you for making my KOTOR3 into a crappy mmo!
  • JarlaxleJarlaxle Member Posts: 105
    IWD2, just started second chapter yesterday and Birds of Steel/DJ Hero 2 on PS3
  • SamielSamiel Member Posts: 156
    Skyrim, I didn't finish it when it launched, so I'm giving it a shot in the traditional slow spell of summer.
  • FallenPaladinFallenPaladin Member Posts: 9
    Diablo 3... and i am still waiting for new BG3 series with stunning graphics:)) just a dream...
  • FallenPaladinFallenPaladin Member Posts: 9
    Diablo 3... and i am still waiting for new BG3 series with stunning graphics:)) just a dream...
  • LediathLediath Member Posts: 125
    BG2...
  • j0lssonij0lssoni Member Posts: 53
    Playing ranked warzones in SWTOR with my guild until the launch of GW2. Also some Counter-Strike: Source every now and then. And, last but not least, the amazing pixel-art-old-school-awesomeness point&click game Resonance, which I bought from GOG not too long ago :)
  • DrakeEBDrakeEB Member Posts: 20
    Divine Divinity, had the boxed version for years but never played it. Saw the updated version on Steam for 3.99. Really solid game, a combo of Diablo and Baldur's Gate.

Also playing a campaign as Prussia in Empire Total War with Darthmod and as Rome in the Roma Surrectum 2 mod for Rome Total War.
  • DejwoSWKDejwoSWK Member Posts: 35
    Finished Persona 3 Portable not so long ago,so now I am playing Disgaea 2 : Dark Hero Days and then Final Fantasy IX/Persona 2 Innocent Sin/Chrono Trigger...I am not sure which one of them I will choose,but it should be enough until BG:EE comes out
  • pklooppkloop Member Posts: 113
    @DejwoSWK
    Go with Chrono Trigger..that is a great game...cool how you change the futures of the game based on actions..best console RPG ever..course Zelda A Link to the Past is a close second..
  • DejwoSWKDejwoSWK Member Posts: 35
    @pkloop
    Thanks for advice,I heard game has multiple endings,but not that game changes according to what you do,that could be nice
  • wariisopwariisop Member Posts: 163
    Playing Legend of Grimrock, and Fallout: New Vegas.
  • DragothDragoth Member Posts: 9
    Playing Planescape torment.
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    Playing IWD... Fun!
  • ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
    Playing through Shogun 2:Fall of the Samurai, and appreciating the way it might be considered an RPG and it's apparant inspiration from the Oriental Handbook material.

Now all somebody has to do is make a traditional RPG in the vein of BG with this engine and...
    *Fall's back into Homer Simpson-like vacant drooling*
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    You honestly wanna know? Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale. It's a light-hearted, anime-style game about a girl called Recette who is forced to open up an item shop in order to pay off her father's debt. The cutesy anime style might not appeal to everyone and the dungeon grinding can become a bit tedious after a while, but so far I've had tons of fun with it. I'm also waiting to play the new Skyrim DLC, btw. I'd love to try it out. :)
  • Daedalus87mDaedalus87m Member Posts: 92
    BG2
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    It will look weird... but i'm playing Dungeons & Dragons Online
  • EleosEleos Member Posts: 48
    edited August 2012
    Any love for the Majesty series? I freaking adore those games and am playing through them again.
  • FavreFavre Member Posts: 33
    I'm playing the original Baldur's gate Saga of course! I'm at throne of Bhaal right now. Just about to kill Abazigal (Tough mode). I have a Kensai / Thief.
  • Gun19Gun19 Member Posts: 48
    I'm playing Fighting Fantasy (Citadel of Chaos) on iPad. I keep dying. A lot.
  • MeraMera Member Posts: 133
    Playing Drakensang: the River of Time right now.
    Highly overlooked game as far as I know but really good nonetheless. It has a nice Baldur's Gate feeling to it (combat system) and the Role Play side is well written (albeit the translations from German could be better). I would heartily recommend it to everyone on this forum.
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    Skyrim: Dawnguard since yesterday. I still have some city to visit in this savegame and a lot of quests to do. I make my way slowly in the extention so I'm supposed to be fine until gw2.
  • charnamecharname Member Posts: 13
    Star Wars KotOR. I never played this game as dark sider before. Now I'm playing a dark side jedi consular and i really enjoy it. I really feel the power of the dark side. I want to scream " POWEER, UNLIMITED POWEEEEER!!!" everytime i cast force storm.
  • purebredcornpurebredcorn Member Posts: 77
    I still have my original copy of BG, but it's for Macs and I no longer have a Mac so I can't play it. It's been years since I've played the original BG so I'm eagerly awaiting the Enhanced Editions release. For now, I'm playing some Titan Quest, mostly because it reminds me (just a tiny bit) of BG.
  • Silver_MoonSilver_Moon Member Posts: 72
    edited August 2012
    During this month, i am playing for a little in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 on my PS Vita. It is a great game for relax, after working day for me. Very coloured game, with good dynamic. I play in TOUCH Screen mode.

And on weekends, i am playing in Heroes Of Might And MAgic 1 for PC, Great Game!

And,because, of special case - i am on summer hollidays, i am playing in Wild Arms 3 on PlayStation 2.