Skip to content

What game are you playing while you wait.

Comments

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Anyone here played Deathspank?? this game is hilarious!!
  • Raziel_HasturRaziel_Hastur Member Posts: 10
    I've been playing Planescape Torment and Icewind Dale. I hate to say this but I think that I like Planescape more the Baldur's Gate. I can't wait for the EE of Baldur's Gate so I can finaly play a game in 1080p on my new monitor.
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    Mount & Blade: Warband
  • SkeevyGnomeSkeevyGnome Member Posts: 4
    BGTotSC, vanilla except widescreen and gui.

I hate to say this but I think that I like Planescape more the Baldur's Gate.

No shame in that. Torment is a wonderful game. Different from BG for sure, but still one of the greatest.
    Torment is my personal all-time favorite though:)

• pklooppkloop Member Posts: 113
    kreywet said:

playing through IWD and IWD2 while waiting..... can't whait to get my hands on BG: enhanced edition

I miss IWD 1 & 2, I wish I still had those games. I have never played BG but I am looking forward to this because it gives me a chance to enjoy a classic game for the first time. I know the game play is similar to IWD so I can't wait.

Go to gog.com they're there..quick download you'll be gaming in minutes :-) DRM free

• drawnacroldrawnacrol Member Posts: 253
    I'm playing the waiting game...........which is very hard!

I was playing Fallout Tactics but got bored since I did a playthrough last year so lost interest about 8 missions in.
  • StinkyorcStinkyorc Member Posts: 6
    Iwd2, then bgee
  • simulacrumsimulacrum Member Posts: 5
    path of exile and starcraft 2
  • PippaPPippaP Member Posts: 13
    Deus Ex HR & Missing Link and Mass Effect.....taking a break from Skyrim
  • MuttleyMuttley Member Posts: 65
    Might try get back into the BG server on NWN2
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @drawnacrol Man i love fallout tactics....up until about the 8th or 9th mission. The one where you have to defend the nuke? Sadly, i never seem to get past that point.

I still need to finish mass effect 3, but once i saved tali's homeworld, saw her face, and realized that the quarians and the geth had found peace, i was happy, and the rest of the game seemed 'meh' to me.
  • JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
    mch202 said:

Anyone here played Deathspank?? this game is hilarious!!

Yes! If The Tick was in an RPG, he would be Deathspank.

• BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    hmmm i do remember enjoying the tick, but not sure if it's something i would enjoy now. how *good* is the humor in the game?
  • moonslightvmoonslightv Member Posts: 1
    Going to be playing Dark Siders 2, Dark Souls, and Guild Wars 2. Just got done playing through Drakensang again, underrated old school like RPG.
  • Cowboy22Cowboy22 Member Posts: 2
    Skyrim and The Witcher 2.
  • KraytKnightKraytKnight Member Posts: 31
    The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
    Star Wars the Old Republic
    Battlefield 3
    Baldur's Gate Series.
    Dead Island
  • SmodLvrSmodLvr Member Posts: 21
    I'm completely entranced with Civ 5 at the moment. The music is especially beautiful. Sometimes I play it just to jam out. I also get supremely sick pleasure out of wiping an arrogant society of the face of the earth moments after they plead for peace by throwing gold and first-borns at my feet. The answer is NO!!! It's always NO DARN YOU!!! BWHAHAHA..... *cough* But um... yeah, I really like the music. :)
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    I am playing the remakes of monkey island (1+2) and then gonna grab 3 as well.

Adventure nostalgia hit me hard.
  • sparrow13sparrow13 Member Posts: 30
    Skyrim and Fable 3 mostly, but I'm pretty bored at this point. I want to play DA Origins again but can't get past the boring beginning.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    mch202 said:
    Thought i liked you.. Guess i was wrong ;)

• O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I just had finished Little Big Adventure, and now I'm trying to beat Inferno mode on Diablo III. I think I'll be able to made it until BG:EE release.
  • kreywetkreywet Member Posts: 8
    pkloop said:

kreywet said:

playing through IWD and IWD2 while waiting..... can't whait to get my hands on BG: enhanced edition

I miss IWD 1 & 2, I wish I still had those games. I have never played BG but I am looking forward to this because it gives me a chance to enjoy a classic game for the first time. I know the game play is similar to IWD so I can't wait.

Go to gog.com they're there..quick download you'll be gaming in minutes :-) DRM free

I am going to have to get those now, thanks I forgot about gog.com
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited August 2012
    lordkim said:

mch202 said:
    Thought i liked you.. Guess i was wrong ;)

@lordkim

Hey.. nobody's perfect, but I guess you can work on it ;-)

• Sir_CarnifexSir_Carnifex Member Posts: 47
    Baldur's Gate 1. What else?
  • Xar105Xar105 Member Posts: 112
    M&B Warband, Nords win always :). And sometimes Diablo 3.