Skip to content

What game are you playing while you wait.

Comments

• wariisopwariisop Member Posts: 163
    I just started playing Star Trek Online again, man those space battles are chaotic.
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    Diablo III and a Beta version of the "Drox Operative" which is basically Diablo in space
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    Chrono trigger: wings of eternity

great game, but made better by the fact that square will never do a sequel to it
  • wariisopwariisop Member Posts: 163
    Chrono Trigger: Wings of Eternity? Is this a fan made game, because I have never heard of that?
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    edited August 2012
    wariisop said:

Chrono Trigger: Wings of Eternity? Is this a fan made game, because I have never heard of that?

yep, fan made but i enjoy it. it messes some things up imo, but small things, and over all, it gave me a more satisfied feeling with the main story. but one warning, chrono talks in the game because he's not the main char. there is no main char.

edit: grrrr, forgive me, flames of eternity, i'm tired and was using the 'wings of time' :P
  • RedWizardsRedWizards Member Posts: 29
    Baldurs Gate.

;)
  • anathema83anathema83 Member Posts: 47
    Assasin's Creed: Revelation and Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga - depends on my mood. Either I want to fight dragons or discover the mystery of masyaf keys :)
  • agentmulderagentmulder Member Posts: 114
    @paulsifer42

Adaram said:

I am playing SWTOR and Diablo 3 right now. I am tentatively contemplating TSW; I love the idea of investigation quests.

I'd be interested if it wasn't so expensive. As it stands, I won't be checking it out.
    Its going F2P soon. It's official.

• MuninMunin Member Posts: 95
    I got the entire series of the Sopranos as a gift some time back. About 80 hours of filler. But I might get a couple of strategy ideas.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    BG2. Just beat Chapter 6.
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    edited August 2012
    I was going to complete my current Baldur's Gate 1 play-through, but I have it halted for now, deciding if I'd like to finish it or wait until BG:EE comes out in 40 days. I may play through BG2, as the Enhanced Edition will not be coming out for approximately one year.

Those aside, I'm dabbling in Fallout: New Vegas, the Age of Empires games, pen and paper D&D, Icewind Dale I (I don't like 2. I am a firm believer that games that originate in the Infinity engine must stay in it, and it really is meant for AD&D 2.0)

I have to admit, I am astonished that I have seen websites and people out there who describe Baldur's Gate games as a mere 20-30 hours worth of playing time. Completing a Baldur's Gate game from start to finish would take me more than 30 days, let alone hours. The only way around that is to get several weeks off from work all in a row and play little to no other games, while skipping a huge portion of the side content.

Games like this are fine cigars, not cigarettes. Study them, savor them, enjoy them. Baldur's Gate is not some weekend game.
  • Wikkid_SuhnWikkid_Suhn Member Posts: 136
    Final Fantasy 7. Need to sharpen my skills against Sephiroth before I take on Sarevok.
  • PaladynPaladyn Member Posts: 23
    Facebook game D&D: Heroes of Neverwinter
  • KordianKordian Member Posts: 1
    Batman Arkham City
  • ConphantusConphantus Member Posts: 51
    Dark souls when I have access to my console, and Planescape: Torment when I have access to my laptop
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    I found an old Disc of 'The Neverhood' !!! will probably give it a try after ill finish Planescape Torment.. :)
  • JediMindTrixJediMindTrix Member Posts: 305
    I'm building a Neverwinter Nights module >:)>
  • ShogoShogo Member Posts: 31
    I'm alternating with Fallout 2 (replaying) and Civilization V G&K. Nice games too :D
  • Zacalicious4Zacalicious4 Member Posts: 4
    I'm playing Demon's Souls/ Dark Souls. Probably the only other RPG series that has claimed as many hours of my life as the BG series. I love the enemies and weapons in those games. I think the cinematic of the Gaping Dragon in Dark Souls ranks up there with Firkraag's true form in terms of most jaw dropping enemy reveals.
  • Everquest 2 for me is constant. Otherwise Civ 5 and Skyrim.
  • LRECLREC Member Posts: 68
    I've been playing a lot of Civilization V, but just started playing BGTutu. At Cloakwood right now with my mage, just refreshing myself in time for BG:EE.
  • AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
    Started a wild mage in BGT, figured it's one class I never tried and I should prepare for Neela in the EE. I made imoen a blade for this run, she's awesome :D Montaron and Xzar hehe ... I gave Xzar lvl 2 and a wisdom book with CLUAConsole and promptly dualed him to cleric cause I'm bored with Vicky.

I occasionally fiddle with modded morrowind, modded fallout 2, modded fallout 3 NV, and modded skyrim ... all nice for some occasional wanderings
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    edited August 2012
    Icewind Dale (Hoping to beat IWD 1 and 2 before launch) and then ill prolly use some mods for BG and BG2. I've never beat teh IWDs because making new parties is so much fun. Oh and also Starcraft 2 and League of Legends with my friends.
  • SynergeticSynergetic Member Posts: 69
    Minesweeper at work! :o
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Hmm. Not really playing anything at the moment, the weather's too nice to be stuck inside. I guess I'm playing "going running in the park", a game of my own devising.
  • LeezlLeezl Member Posts: 8
    Arkham City. Minecraft. Burnout. Final Fantasy 7. Fable 2. Dragon Age 2. From Dust...the real question is what am I not playing?
  • kreywetkreywet Member Posts: 8
    I will be playing tons of skyrim but also installing NWN again today and I am going to start playing that again to get back in the feel of Forgotten Realm games.
  • rabidboochrabidbooch Member Posts: 15
    playing through IWD and IWD2 while waiting..... can't whait to get my hands on BG: enhanced edition
  • kreywetkreywet Member Posts: 8

playing through IWD and IWD2 while waiting..... can't whait to get my hands on BG: enhanced edition

I miss IWD 1 & 2, I wish I still had those games. I have never played BG but I am looking forward to this because it gives me a chance to enjoy a classic game for the first time. I know the game play is similar to IWD so I can't wait.

• Silver_MoonSilver_Moon Member Posts: 72
    kreywet , you can easily buy them in EBAY or AMAZON. Still presents compilations with all Infinity Engine games at 30 dollars. And something like this.