Skip to content

keldorn betrayal

Comments

• MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Rather than aggressively antagonizing everyone once it was revealed that most of what you posted in this thread was incorrect, why don't you specify who, exactly, you're attacking?
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Squire melvin is not part of the order that comes post ambush so you are misinformed.
    I did not start screaming troll. So maybe you should think before you post?
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    sigh...
    Come on. You made a random thread complaining that the PALADIN NPC objects to your evil acts. Any reason why that should be confusing to you went out the window when you were corrected regarding Drizzt's origins. It's obvious that the game doesn't account for EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO in which Keldorn would object, so the original developers simply hit the main issues for him, such as Drizzt, the silver dragon, and certain members of his order.

Man up and admit you were wrong. This thread is finished, all that remains is you belligerently lashing out.
    Yeah those screenshots prove that you do not seem to read what i write and that you are wrong about post ambush order killings
    Madhax you should really reread my first post.

But since you havent for all this time i will help you. You probably still wont read but meh....

Keldorn betrays me if i kill drizzt. Does he do the same for the silver dragon?

(This is my topic but you just want to troll it but i guess that is better than stay on topic for some people)

Btw im 90 percent sure of the answer allready
    Nope. You can kill members of the order that come for you post ambush. Your screenshots prove that you like madhax dont read and thus cant admit to being wrong.
    edited December 2013

(This is my topic but you just want to troll it but i guess that is better than stay on topic for some people)

Honestly, all @Madhax did was politely correct a false statement, and explain his position. You can't stay on topic for a topic that is based on things that are literally not true.

Person 1 "The unicorn I met yesterday was such a jerk"
    Person 2: "there is no such thing as unicorn"
    Person 1: "stop trolling"

Regardless, discussion (I thought) were meant to share opinions/views that are not always the same. If anyone that disagrees with you is going off topic, then what were you posting for? For everyone to say "yeah I agree, you are totally right"?

I misread something that had a GLARING typo (which apparently is trolling). English might not be your first language, so honest mistake. Perhaps I misread your insistence on false information after multiple (at least four) people disagreed as an attempt to troll. If this was not the case, then sorry.

edit: also you said Keldorn is fine attacking paladins "post-Firkraag ambush". You didn't mention that you did not make the right choice with Garren Windspear.
    Lol Yes. But read this atleast five times before you post and ask yourself am i answering the question and staying on topic before i post

Will keldorn betray charname for killing the silver dragon?

Read it in caps another 5 times before you talk about evil deeds etc etc
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    edited December 2013

Keldorn is fine with war and bloodbaths, he will accept alot and it makes sense charname is worth it.

Oh and on this point.

"Charname is worth it"... How could Keldorn know? I mean you the player with metagame knowledge knows that Charname may eventually rid the world of great evils. But Keldorn cannot be expected to simply know about Charname's destiny, or the decisions he will make in the future. Thus Keldorn can only be expected to judge Charname based on his actions in the present.

If Charnames decides to murder a renowned hero of Faerun, clearly Keldorn feels that Charname has 'fallen to the Bhaal taint' and must be stopped before he grows into an even greater danger to the world.
    Your use of the word "Betrayal" sparked a discussion, one you were all-too-willing to participate in on the first page of this thread. It takes two to tango off-topic. And frankly, from your original post, I didn't think you really wanted to ask about Adalon as much as you simply wanted to complain about Keldorn, and given that it took you this long to play the "off-topic" card I'm not sure I was wrong in that assumption.

I actually don't know if Keldorn attacks you if you attack Adalon. I don't make it a habit of committing evil acts with a paladin in the party. Some light googling seems to indicate that no party members will quit if you attack her, though.
    You cant help yourself can you? Please read my previous post a few more times
    Heindrich is correct about metagaming. Keldorn doesn't know whats in your mind.

Keldorn says he joins you to serve justice, save your friend and later on to help you become (and make sure you remain) a force of good in the world.

I'd say going around killing innocents or heroes is betraying him, not the other way around.
    That post was to heindrich. I think ive killed her with keldorn before but it was a long time ago and was not sure. Wanted confirmation.

That you assume its to complain is to bad.
    Madhax said:

I actually don't know if Keldorn attacks you if you attack Adalon. I don't make it a habit of committing evil acts with a paladin in the party. Some light googling seems to indicate that no party members will quit if you attack her, though.

Ta da. Are we done here?
    edited December 2013

?
    You mean the one in which you said

Will keldorn betray charname for killing the silver dragon?

Again, it is not a betrayal. Its like saying if you attack Korgan after he punches your mom, you are somehow the one who is doing the betraying.

We disagree about keldorns personality but that isnt what i asked ofc. We can talk about that aswell but only to a point i still want my topic to stay on topic
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959

Ironically, you are the one who is totally dismissing entirely related and reasoned arguments, backed up with facts and logic, whilst you have responded only with insults. Up until this point, I have not been remotely rude to you. But fuck it, I can't be bothered. I've made my point. Take it or leave it.
    Logic? What a joke

You have done nothing but try your hardest to derail my topic

Logic? What a joke

You have done nothing but try your hardest to derail my topic

You've ignored my answer twice now. One wonders who's doing the derailing at this point.
    You come in here refusing to stay on topic and say i ignore. That is pretty funny
    I'm going to go ahead and stop playing into your persecution complex. Have a nice day.
    Lol epic.

Still not on topic but kudos
This discussion has been closed.