Skip to content

Best of Spambots

12346»

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I... uh... think I'll pass on that herpes vampire transformation ritual...
    I'm an ooze in good standing after all. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a deadlong membership of the Tzimisce clan!
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Ya, they clearly don't know what they're talking about, since there's at least 6 more clans that they're not aware of ;)
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited January 2020
    @DrHappyAngry He's barely a century old... What does he know? :wink:

@JuliusBorisov Too early. Let's wait for the vampire witches offering enchanted fake passports first :)
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Tresset wrote: »
    Found a rather strange spam in the forum's spam filter just now, thought I would share it with everyone:

"I am a vampire born in 1892. 127 yrs, I always love being what i am, And i didn’t have no choice but to make my mind undergoing the ritual to turn. There is sometime ago, I had herpes virus and also i was burned in a fire and was dying, I later was saved by a vampire lord, my parents never found me they believe i was dead,but i'm doing very great, No longer a weakly but strong and as century go by i am still alive today, And still 20 skin but old age never goes, but no body knew my past just me, I just want to say thank you vampire lord for making it happen, I am very proud to be among the 7 clans of vampires. You want to know more about these transformation ritual, get more info on there web site at [redacted]"

Wowee! Magnifico! Epico! Vampirism cures herpes and burn injuries?! I'll be sure to let my professors know! :lol:
    edited January 2020
    Found a rather strange spam in the forum's spam filter just now, thought I would share it with everyone:

"I am a vampire born in 1892. 127 yrs, I always love being what i am, And i didn’t have no choice but to make my mind undergoing the ritual to turn. There is sometime ago, I had herpes virus and also i was burned in a fire and was dying, I later was saved by a vampire lord, my parents never found me they believe i was dead,but i'm doing very great, No longer a weakly but strong and as century go by i am still alive today, And still 20 skin but old age never goes, but no body knew my past just me, I just want to say thank you vampire lord for making it happen, I am very proud to be among the 7 clans of vampires. You want to know more about these transformation ritual, get more info on there web site at [redacted]"

Wowee! Magnifico! Epico! Vampirism cures herpes and burn injuries?! I'll be sure to let my professors know! :lol:

It cures everything! Ever broke a bone? Had an appendectomy? Everything will be healed back without a scar!
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    mlnevese wrote: »

It cures everything! Ever broke a bone? Had an appendectomy? Everything will be healed back without a scar!

Just make sure you have a very fast surgeon, so that you don't start healing during the procedure, with the instruments (and possibly hands) still in your body!
    Also make sure to find a fast surgeon if you had anything implanted in your body before transformation... it will be very awkward if tissue starts growing around your implants...
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Also, also, plan for that bloodlust for the living thing. Maybe move somewhere with a high crime rate. Or the White House.