Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Columns and a throne... This key I got from the ooze room, that will be needed there. It's fortunate I never let that troll Tiaxina have it or we'd be as doomed as Xan.

Ahhh Shar teel, still more acid in your mouth to make up for your... inadequacies.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    *Aerie goes and senses for traps, and smiles, and assuming there's not traps, comments* Well, i do sense magic.....but not in the hallway here or on the door. *She smiles and tries to walk sexily past kivan, giving him her best 'sexy' look, which is half successful*
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    There is no trap, but you find that pushing two stones on the surface of the "wall" opens the door, revealing a north-running passage beyond. Mara frowns at Kivan. "Would you kindly go check the hallway for us?" she asks, her blue eyes soft and wide. She charms him, and he fails his save.
  • katastrophekatastrophe Member Posts: 404
    "Besides Alora's, no hand's here tremble...ah, perhaps that was in reference to the room that mauled half of the existing party. Here is a false door...so beyond perhaps is a true door? The rest is gibberish to me"

OOC: Fighters with 14 intelligence, woo.
    OOC: I gotta troll for a second.

IC: *She smiles and suggests to Kivan* Don't you want to go show sarevok how attractive you think he is? Maybe show him that *charm* of yours?
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861

I've got 7 Wisdom. You should worry.

Oh, lead on Shar. I'm sure you know what you're doing, what with all your experience of conquering cities, starting wars, assassinating ancient mages... Oh hold on, that was me. I guess you need some time in the spotlight, lead on and get your... *snicker* experience.
    LadyRhian said:

There is no trap, but you find that pushing two stones on the surface of the "wall" opens the door, revealing a north-running passage beyond. Mara frowns at Kivan. "Would you kindly go check the hallway for us?" she asks, her blue eyes soft and wide. She charms him, and he fails his save.

Alora calls to Aerie to use her domination to stop Kivan doing something stupid.

I've got 7 Wisdom. You should worry.

OOC: That's obvious if you're trying to befriend a mass-murderer like Sarevok and tempting fate by baiting a chaotic creature like Shar-Teel.
    Alora doesn't trust Mara. She tells Aerie to call Kivan back.

LadyRhian said:

Alora calls to Aerie to use her domination to stop Kivan doing something stupid.
    OOC: i already tried to dominate him, he wasn't suduced by my charms :(
    A WITCH!!!!
    *Sarevok assumes everyone else is an idiot to not notice a witch amongst them and immedeatly attacks it, attempting to behead*

OOC: Sorry, I just have to. It's my nature.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Bjjorick said:

*Aerie goes and senses for traps, and smiles, and assuming there's not traps, comments* Well, i do sense magic.....but not in the hallway here or on the door. *She smiles and tries to walk sexily past kivan, giving him her best 'sexy' look, which is half successful*

Gives Aerie's butt a squeeze as she walks clumsily by, and gives her a sly wink as she turns around shocked.

OOC: Sorry this is a bit late, I was preoccupied.
    Kivan smiles and bows. "Of course, milady..." He enters the corridor and starts walking north. He gets about 20 feet down the corridor before falling over, snoring loudly.
    edited August 2012
    LadyRhian said:

"Yes, my mistress..."

*Heads towards the hallway in a catatonic state.*

edited August 2012
    *Turns to sarevok and casts hold person as fast as she can* I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER!!!!!

OOC: Also in Aerie's nature :)
    Bjjorick said:

*Turns to sarevok and casts hold person as fast as she can* I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER!!!!!

OOC: woohoo, we finaly get the much needed party fight!
    Sarevok misses the woman, and rolls a 2 on his save to avoid being held.
    OOC: I'll assume I have some rope in my inventory.

Shar-Teel brings out some rope while everyone starts bickering yet again and, making a lasso, attempts to noose Kivan by the neck and drag him out of the hallway.
    Aerie! Behind you! An Invisible Stalker!

Alora fires her slingshot at Aerie in an attempt to disrupt her spell.
    Evinfuilt said:

Bjjorick said:

OOC: woohoo, we finaly get the much needed party fight!
    heh, one problem, aerie will go crazy over the thought of you hurting her and the memory of losing her wings, and will cast fireball in this tiny hallway. This won't end well.
    LadyRhian said:

Sarevok misses the woman, and rolls a 2 on his save to avoid being held.

OOC: honest, who didn't see those rolls coming...
    Shar-Teel's first attempt misses. Kivan snoozes on, oblivious.
    *snore* "Mmm... Mara, that tickles... I didn't say stop..." *snore*
    You hear a rumbiing noise from the north.
    Damn you women, didn't you see what happened. Destroy this foul creature before we all die. Release me and I will release all of you from the bondage.
    edited August 2012
    *Casts draw upon holy might and moves to grab and restrain sarevok* I WON'T LET YOU CUT OFF HER WINGS!!!! SHE IS FREE!!!! *Tries to tackle him into the wall*

OOC: geez, where did all this chaos come from?
    edited August 2012
    I try again, and again until I succeed. Hoping against hope that I'll strangle the fool to death before I manage to drag him to me.

"Enough fighting! Something is coming and we need to get the bloody elf out of its way!"
    Alora calls for Minsc and Korgan to protect Sarevok while he is held.
    Hurry, wake Kivan!!! Stop the witch, release me!!!!

Fine, release me and I'll run and grab him... Then you'll trust me. *muttering* what I have to do for these fools