Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora runs away as fast as she can and calls on Minsc to grab Aerie and Korgan to do whatever he thinsk best with Mara.

I may not be all that bright but I know a witch when I see one.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    2nd attempt. Miss.
    3rd attempt. Miss.

The blonde woman looks at Sarevok. "I was irritated with his behavior on behalf of my friends," she says. "I am Mara. I merely wished him to move ahead of us so we would not be troubled with his... lecherous glances." She glances through the door and up the corridor, to where Kivan sleeps. "I did not intend for this to happen."

The rumbling grows in volume and power.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    *Holds Sarevok against the wall, angry at the point of snapping, not realizing that he's held.* YOU WON'T HURT HER LIKE YOU HURT ME!!! I'LL NEVER LET YOU DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

OOC: Not sure what my strength is at this point, but pretty much close to a blind rage at this point and pushing hard since he's bigger then I am.
    Aerie you dopey moose! Cast Remove Paralysis on Sarevok!
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Wake him then! You don't use people like dolls *muttering* that's my job. *speaking clearly* Bring him out of there, you must know what's in there, please... If you truly are innocent don't feed him to the oozes or whatever is in there. We can be, civilized.
    Bjjorick said:

*Holds Sarevok against the wall, angry at the point of snapping, not realizing that he's held.* YOU WON'T HURT HER LIKE YOU HURT ME!!! I'LL NEVER LET YOU DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

OOC: Not sure what my strength is at this point, but pretty much close to a blind rage at this point and pushing hard since he's bigger then I am.

@LadyRhian

Did I hit Aerie with my slingshot or did she succeed in casting her spell?

Shar-Teel's noose catches around Kivan's neck just as an elephant statue rollers comes through a door to the North of Kivan's sleeping body. It abruptly changes direction to the south, and rolls down towards Kivan's body. He lets out a pained yell as it crushes his hand, and the yell is broken off as it continues rolling south... over his supine body.

Mara looks shocked, and turns to be sick into the corner.

Bjjorick said:

@LadyRhian

Did I hit Aerie with my slingshot or did she succeed in casting her spell?

OOC: waiting to hear that myself but with him being held......*shrughs*
    Minsc! Go and save Kivan, you're our only hope... Oh yes, we're doomed if we're relying on that ranger and his gerbil.
    The elephant thing rolls over Kivan, turning him into wet, red, bread dough.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Aww... I had a good run
    @Awong124 OOC i could still cast raise dead on you, but you might not have much charm left.......
  • katastrophekatastrophe Member Posts: 404
    With a full-throated laugh, Shar-Teel drops the rope, takes a deep breath and smiles. "I really do hope he felt that."
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Is there even enough left to raise?
    "I didn't know..." Mara says, looking stunned. "I didn't... I was imprisoned here, and never left the area where the mage kept me..."
    Is the approaching stone elephant thing still heading south? Or has it stopped on Kivan?
    @ladyrhian did i get my DuHM spell go off or am i attacking sarevok with my measly 10 str?
    Actually, there *is* enough to raise.
    Alora thinks Mara is a big fibber! And she thinks Aerie should find another hole to climb into.
    If the stone elephant is still heading south, I'm pretty much at a brisk run by the by.
    It rolls back and forth over Kivan a few times, then goes back to where it came from.
    Awong124 said:

Is there even enough left to raise?

OOC: I think we could make crepes from what remains, and not much more.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crLFbFP0sPo
    @katastrophe OOC i assume the rope is still around part of him.....you could still pull him back in for a rez depending on how this plays out.

If the stone elephant is still heading south, I'm pretty much at a brisk run by the by.

I'd be following you if Aerie releases me.
    edited August 2012
    I quickly toss my end of the rope as far into the hallway as I possibly can.

@Bjjorick no raising for mister Magoo.
    edited August 2012
    *Noticing that Sarevok isn't fighting back, she backs off of him and looks around to see what's going on, her eyes burning with fire and tears. She goes to check on mara first and see that she's okay before seeing what's left of Kivan and wonders what happened to him.*

OOC: @katastrophe lol, she wasn't paying attention, you could have me rez him where he is if you truly wanted to be evil. :)
    Alora is keeping very far away from Mara. If Mara starts talking to her Alora will put her fingers in her ears and go "La, la, la".
    Actually, the body is there, just... crushed. Aerie can cast Raise on him.
    Okay. Mara is crying. Aerie is casting Raise, I assume. Sarevok is held for an hour (more or less).