Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    There were two urns in the evil chapel and a purple and orange sphere in the original room.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    OOC: So did Alora put on the tiara? Or did she just want to?
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Well it does seem a waste to leave the whole sofa behind. I go break off the legs and put them in my bag, a little gold would at least pay off the Innkeeper.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    So much greed, this is not what we came here for...
    OOC Alora really wants to. But she hopes someone with more sense will stop her.
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Is there another door out of the room?
    Tiax, could I see that Tiara for a minute?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    So...?
    Alora, are you really sure you want to wear the tiara? It might have undead cooties on it.
    I don't think there is. We need to go back to the singers' room and the red light or to the chapel.
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Tiaxina believed we should head back to the sphere room. Sarevok, pick up the couch with minsc would you. Could come in useful later.

*Tiaxina lifts the coffer* To the sphere room... leave the urns oh nosy one, no good comes from your curosity
    i think we should go back to the chapel. Also I am using my boots of speed to keep away from Sarevok because I think he is up to no good,
    If this room is a dead end, then lets head back.
    Alora has had her cootie shot and is safe from cooties but takes Imoen's advice and doesn't wear the tiara.
    Fine... fine.. keep that Tiara, but before we leave can we have a thief check this room out one last time. If I built an elaborate maze, I'd force everyone through this illusion... Illusion.. There has to be a second way through this. If not, yes, I'll follow out, but we should check the walls for an illusion that allows us through.
    Okay, you head back to the sphere room... but you realize that while the wall that needed the ring to open can easily be opened from the other side, you may need to sacrifce another magical ring to get back if the other options don't pan out...
    Alora can't remember whether or not she is talking to Tiax(ina) but agrees with his plan. Ajantis please tell Tiax that I agree with his or her plan.
    *Voice: Yes... return to the chapel, why not see if you can travel the orange gateay once more, Tiax knows of your temptation*

I.. I don't think we should stay long in the chapel dear.
    OOC: @LadayRhian the door closes? the ring one.
    "Lets head back to the couch room and actually take the couch back to the chapel room so that we can jam it underneath the wall door. Then we can go back through this way without sacrificing another ring."
    Kivam haven't you got a magical ring that you looted from the corpse of the woman you loved?
    "That ring is a +4 Ring of Protection, you can pry it from my cold dead hand."
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    Lady Alora, I must say your cheerful comments are being replaced by well... a bit of dark humor..
    And they say romance is dead.
    @IchigoRXC Yes.
    Luckily, I have Aerie's ring. I kept Xzar's cloak to remember her by, and it's got better stats than the ring.
    While Tiaxina and her brave companion travel back, they need to do it slowly. Imoen, Alora, please search accross the walls from here to the chapel. Use you eyes and hands, let no inch of the wall be missed. Perhaps there is something we could miss if we lock ourselves out of this area.
    If I had a magic ring I would give it up for the party but I haven't got one.
    Awong124 said:

"That ring is a +4 Ring of Protection, you can pry it from my cold dead hand."

That can be arranged...

Also, Kivan gold is not a very strong metal. Tiaxina fears it would just bend and break under stress.