Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    I think the couch as doorstop idea is a good one, and of course I'll check and re-check for illusions or secret doors.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    IchigoRXC said:

While Tiaxina and her brave companion travel back, they need to do it slowly. Imoen, Alora, please search accross the walls from here to the chapel. Use you eyes and hands, let no inch of the wall be missed. Perhaps there is something we could miss if we lock ourselves out of this area.

Alora thinks Tiaxina is a sensible girl and does as she says (but finds herself strangely missing Tiax)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited August 2012
    "It's a huge solid couch, it'll hold."
    Alejandro said:

Lady Alora, I must say your cheerful comments are being replaced by well... a bit of dark humor..

Alora is halfway through her second bottle of wine and is sailing a couple of sheets to the wind ...
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    OOC: Sorry, leaving again. Dinner time. It´s not like Ajantis is really usefull anyways, just one or two comments here and there, haha.
    OOC When we are in the chapel should we open the urns? I can't see anything good coming of it but I feel we need to do it.
    OOC: Just get Sarevok to knock them over with his 10' pole.
    Alejandro said:

OOC: Sorry, leaving again. Dinner time. It´s not like Ajantis is really usefull anyways, just one or two comments here and there, haha.

You will come into your own if we play a less trap-heavy dungeon. This one is a playground for mages and thieves.

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    You try the couch, and... it begins to fold and break...
    Must...resist...urge...to...comment...
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    OOC: I think I am gonna head to bed soon. As for the Urns, sure, get one of the tanks to open it, and let me prepare a spell first. When ever we open something monsters appear I swear :P
    edited August 2012
    Alora. whose father was a structural engineer, says I could have told you that was going to happen.
    Stupid non-practical construction.
    edited August 2012
    Kivan, I think Xzara loved you so much that she would have wanted you to put her ring to good use. (Tee-hee)
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Minsc, can I see that chipmunk of yours? Imoen, a little bit of rope? I know how to open that Urn safely.
    Kivan, what did Tiaxina say... luckily the ladies are still on the other side and can open the door when they want. @LadyRhian have any of the ladies searching for hidden and secret things come across anythin on the way back to the chapel.
    You don't find anything. Sorry.
    OOC: ladies include me, and Tiax would not let the door close with no one on the other side to re open it, in my mind the thieves are still searching walls until we are told we have found nothing :p
    OOC The drink has befuddled Alora and she is not really sure where we are? Can someone fill her in?
    Or I can just wait on this side until you want to come back this way. If you find that the correct path leads away from here and there is no reason to come back, I'll just come through and catch up.
    OOC: Ok, well for now we shall do stuff in the Chapel and then I shall sleep. If we need to reopen it we can use Aerie's ring haha
    I don't know. Do we want to go to the room with the red light since it's on this side of the sacrifice-a-ring door?
    OOC: Actually, if Tiaxina is going to sleep, we might as well just leave her on the other side of the door. But if the DM intends on playing her, then I'll stay.
    Red light spells danger. Orange and purple spheres spell ... I have no idea what?
    You can if you want youngster, but Tiaxina had a very bad bad bad feeling about that corridor.

*Voice: Tiax demands you stop looking out for these people. You must let them perish and take their goods. WHy are you so stuck on protecting them, how on earth could you rule like thatm weakling*
    Let's go back to the first room and finish exploring in there.
    Okeydokey. That sounds like a plan to me.
    If that's good with everyone we'll go back to the first room and look at the orange and purple spheres. Do they look as if they can be opened like doors?
    First room?
    Yes. They have hinges and everything.