Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    That was an awfully...specific...mace. Imoen will examine the tiara.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Who died and made Sarevok leader?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    The Jade coffer is untrapped, and hold six blue potion bottles. The sack holds 278 Platinum pieces, 29 small gems worth 10 gp each, a scroll with spells you can't decipher, and a treasure map, showing a huge treasure located about 1000 miles away.
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    edited August 2012
    Tiaxina thinks the mace was tied to the false lich, it awoke once Tiaxina picked it up and once the Lich died, so did the mace. You are obviously jumping to unreasonable assumptions towards her, slayer of Gorion.
    i knew the lich was false. That's why I didn't bother to tickle it.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505

Who died and made Sarevok leader?

Don't tempt me little one. I spent an hour stuck in a web unable to move. I listen to Tiaxana till she dies...
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited August 2012
    *Keeps the map, but tosses the rest of the bag and its contents on the couch. Quietly slips the map in his pocket while no one is looking. That will be an adventure for another day.*

"These baubles and trinkets are useless to me. The lot of you can fight over it."
    TIAXINA determines the tiara to be worth 25,000gp for the metals and workmanship. The couch is worth twice that.
    Is the tiara trapped or covered in runes or gender-bending symbols?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC I've played in groups that would drag that couch all over the dungeon... :)
    @Jhart1018 Not as far as you can tell.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC gotta go.
    lol... Nevermind
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    edited August 2012
    "I think we should keep moving, temptation might be the path to our deaths"
    The jade coffer is worth about 5000gp.
    Alora thinks the girls should share the tiara and the men should share the couch.
    I am glad to see everyone is following Tiaxina, it shows how well the group is growing together.

*Voice: Yes, earn their trust, lure them closer. Tiax shall have the last laugh Hahahahaha*

Ahem, for now Tiaxina shall add the treasure to the collection she has amassed. She feels we could start using Serevok as a pack mule, but also thinks that may be a waste of his immense strength and fghting prowess, So she will carry on carrying all the coins.
    OOC Likewise. They'd also have weighed themselves down with the coins under the pews in the chapel.
    Tiaxina is wondering if the Tiara maybe magical... or worse, cursed.
    Minsc looks at Boo, wrinkling his brow. "Boo says... if this not crypt, then where is BIG evil?"
    Alora thinks Imoen is really pretty and she can wear the tiara but Alora wants a go to, Alora is aware that the tiara might killl her, But hey ... tiara!

(Alora didn't get invited to her prom)
    Fight over it? I wasn't planning on it, those thieves can fight over them. Mind you, I might accidently drop a mace on one of them when it's done. No, no I can resist. I shall wait, I seek something else here than a golden shrine to the lazy and inept. I must find what I seek before Hell pulls me back in.
    Imoen wonders the same, which is why she has not put it on. Why don't we put it in the bag with the platinum and the gems and the coffer and take it with us?
    Big evil is deeper, hidden in paths we must of missed, scared of your butt kicking awesomeness and Tiaxina's new holy wrath which she will unleash upon the undead.
    Okay, you pack up the items you want to take. What next?
    Is there a way out of this room besides the way we came in?
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    OOC: Is this room a dead end?
    Is it safe for me to push the sofa aside and look for a trap door underneath?
    Are we sure the evil is deeper? There is a whole bunch of stiff we have ignored behind us that we may need later on?

And I want to wear the tiara. Just for a little bit.
    Sarevok pushes the golden couch aside to look for a trapdoor. He finds none.