Skip to content

The Road to v1.3 (BG:EE), Phase IV

Comments

• OtakuOtaku Member Posts: 42
    wow iam so happy .... only one or two days and the Phase V start yeah (^y^)y
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Otaku said:

Wait, there's a phase V? And it starts in 1-2 days? I feel like I missed something.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    edited August 2014
    Otaku said:

Phase V? I'm confused?
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited August 2014
    @Dee not funny :(

I finished my correct run today and I wanna start a new one but for that I want the new patch, sooo waiting it is
    Ty @Dee :) now what will make us allllllllllllllllllll happy is the patch ;)
  • OtakuOtaku Member Posts: 42
    Dee said:

Sorry, I should have also clarified that there is no Phase V for this patch.

ooooooooooooooooh damn ...... lol
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Yeah, this is is the last phase for this Patch, and they are supposed to be down to one bug. So hopefully the Patch will be released soon.
    Here's hoping the Patch doesn't affect my save game.
    I think that bug was fix already and they are just teasing the hell out of this patch for 4-5 days now to make sure everything is like they want it.
    kaguana said:

I think that bug was fix already and they are just teasing the hell out of this patch for 4-5 days now to make sure everything is like they want it.

Lol

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Dee will there be a forum shutdown to coincide with the patch release?

I ask this as there will be changes to the forum at the same time.

Will we get a warning before hand?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    No forum shutdown, the changes that will be made are changes that can happen in real-time. I'll try to give a little bit of notice, but anything that gets archived will still be viewable.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2014
    Coincidentally Ant man is one of the reported films for phase 3 of the Marvel Universe films. :)
  • dreamtravelerdreamtraveler Member Posts: 377
    I just finished dragon age now i am stuck checking the forums again and again for the patch release .... Cry
    elminster said:

Coincidentally Ant man is one of the reported films for phase 3 of the Marvel Universe films. :)
    I'm confused as to how that is a coincidence. Also, Ant-Man isn't just *reported* it's *confirmed*
    The Marvel Cinematic Universe (or Avengers Universe, whatever you like to call it) Movies are as follows
    Phase One
    1. Iron Man (2008)
    2. The Incredible Hulk (2008)
    3. Iron Man 2 (2010)
    4. Thor (2011)
    5. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
    6. The Avengers (2012)
    Phase Two
    7. Iron Man 3 (2013)
    8. Thor: The Dark World (2013)
    9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
    10. Guardians of The Galaxy (2014)
    11. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
    Phase Three (The Ones Confirmed so far anyway, there will be more but I am only listing the confirmed titles)
    12. Ant-Man (2015)
    13. Captain America 3 (2016)
    14. Doctor Strange (2016)
    15. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)

I believe other movies are expected for 2018 and 2019, one of them is probably Avengers 3, but again, the heroes in those movies have not been confirmed yet.

Note: Contrary to popular belief The Incredible Hulk (2008) is a reboot of Hulk (2003) and NOT a sequel, and other Marvel Movies are not at this time connected to the Cinematic Universe Saga.

• PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    Due to licensing issues and the fact that they sold off the film rights to Spider Man and the various Mutants in order to get where they are now. The fact that they got the Hulk back in time for the MCU is miraculous by itself.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Come on everyone, on topic please. ;)
    @liamesler

I went off Topic temporarily to address a point, it's not that big of a deal, but being OCD AND ADHD I could not leave the thread without correcting what I knew was wrong (and I hope that didn't come across as rude because I wasn't trying to be) I assure you, almost all further posts from me *will* be on topic
  • luskanluskan Member Posts: 269
    LiamEsler said:

The short break discussing the Marvel movies is a lot more interesting than the "is the patch out yet?" posts.

To stay on topic: is the patch out yet? :-D
    luskan said:

LiamEsler said:

The short break discussing the Marvel movies is a lot more interesting than the "is the patch out yet?" posts.

To stay on topic: is the patch out yet? :-D
    And the patch will be out when it says the patch is out. I just wish it would come sooner, but it's better to wait then to have even more problems
    I'm glad EE fixed the "X is busy" bug though, that was the most annoying bug of the Vanilla games
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002

I'm glad EE fixed the "X is busy" bug though, that was the most annoying bug of the Vanilla games

That was fixed in a vanilla ToB patch, as far as I know.
    Adul said:

That was fixed in a vanilla ToB patch, as far as I know.
    I'm actually quite sure it wasn't, because I had one of the later versions of the game, and I still sometimes encountered the "You cannot initiate dialogue, X is busy" bug.

One of the Bugs I noticed in EE is my Inventory Crashes when I leave the Underdark with any drow equipment. I hope that one was fixed.
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    PATCH DAY!
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited August 2014

I'm actually quite sure it wasn't, because I had one of the later versions of the game, and I still sometimes encountered the "You cannot initiate dialogue, X is busy" bug.

@Adul is right.

@DJ_Sweatz_2013, that particular bug had already been fixed by the official patch 13 years ago, but you don't have to trust me. Just use Google and you can easily find Forums threads dated 2001 in which this bug and the solution (i.e. installing the official patch) is discussed.

So, you either forgot to install the patch or you had the G3 Anniversary mod installed :)

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Etamin said:

PATCH DAY!

*Looks at @Etamin‌ 's post. Begins to sweat*

Cannot verify at in laws! Cannot verify! Cannot! Can noooooot verrrrrrrifiiiiiiiiiiii!

*Anduin faints*
  • MusaabMusaab Member Posts: 94
    Today is definitely patch day. Yep. No doubt about it. *whistles while walking into traffic*
  • VnavekulVnavekul Member Posts: 181
    edited August 2014
    As someone explained to us last week, Friday is a very uncommon day for patching, because they probably don't want to bother with all possible feedback/problems during a weekend. ;)

(But it sucks, yeah, I want it so bad, like a Bhaalspawn craving for some blood.)