Skip to content

*I would* BG3 Baldurs' Gate III announced TODAY (End of 2014)

gnappomangnappoman Member Posts: 8
Why the heck don't they simply make it?

Come on in 2014 is soooo simple to build an isometric game.

At Obsidian they are making Project Eternity (the exact copy of BG3) with just 15 people......... And they invested nothing, not a penny, it has been fully financed by players on kickstarter!!!

I am tired to check this site every week to find nothing but silly posts about D&D rules etc.........

BTW where is the poll/petition named "I want BG3 and I want it ASAP" ? Would you at least please link it to me?
Post edited by Metalloman on

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    NEW OLD RACE: SARRUKH!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited June 2014
    *Anduin sobs at the cruelty and unfairness in the world*

Why would you do that to a little undead gnome? Why?
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Wait, was that an Arrow of Positivity?
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    jackjack said:

Wait, was that an Arrow of Positivity?

Slaying. :)

Edited for reference.

• the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    I personally would like to request that the OP change the title. Lest this degenerate. Just my personal opinion.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    I sense trouble, here.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    On a second thought: I'll close the thread. There's no point in this just because it will generate only flame if it remains opened.
    Also I want to underline to @gnappoman that @mlnevese, a moderator, asked you to edit the OP title, but since it was not edited (but it seems that your last activity was more than 5 hours ago) I will edit it myself and, for the reason said before, I close the topic.

@gnappoman: dalla tua mail mi par di capire che tu sia italiano, giusto? Se ti interessa c'è un'intera sezione del forum dedicata a noi italiani, puoi frequentarla se vuoi. Se poi hai domande riguardo a cosa ha portato alla chiusura di questa discussione, sono a disposizione per qualsiasi chiarimento via PM.
This discussion has been closed.