Skip to content

Images of females in armour designed for protection, not seduction!

Comments

• kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    @meagloth The firey bows pictures are all covers for a book series by C. Greenwood (I admit I know nothing about him/her) and I think the bow is a big thing in the books. I didn't post them all - there is one more, but I thought that would be overkill.

@kaguana I really like his pictures. The ones with proper armor covering all the bits that need covering outnumber the boobs and bum pics by miles. Also his women have reasonable proportions and are not in danger of falling on their faces due to the immense weight of their breasts. I especially like the blonde at the top of the second set. She looks like a competent, confident warrior who would just get on with it.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    kiwidoc said:

@kaguana I really like his pictures. The ones with proper armor covering all the bits that need covering outnumber the boobs and bum pics by miles. Also his women have reasonable proportions and are not in danger of falling on their faces due to the immense weight of their breasts. I especially like the blonde at the top of the second set. She looks like a competent, confident warrior who would just get on with it.

Yeah true, he is good one. I liked the second and third of the second set :)
    Did you know that some of them are post in another thread on this forum by LadyRhian ?

Tho there are so many pictures posted all around it hard to follow ;)
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Kaguana Yeah, I share good pics here, because some people are scared away from my thread by its length. Go figure! ;)

@Kiwidoc thanks for the shout-out! Here are some pics for your thread.

image by dleoblack
    image by Norke
    image by EVentrue
    image by Conzitool
    image by AlexandrescuPaul
    image by Bayardwu
    image by AnthonyFoti
    LadyRhian said:

@Kaguana Yeah, I share good pics here, because some people are scared away from my thread by its length. Go figure! ;)

Yeah only reason I remember those pictures is because I'm trying to go over it myself and I'm just on page 4, there are so many good pictures there it take a lot of time. 38 pages isn't a laugh, silly me that I didn't follow from the start I just didn't had the time ;s so now it will take time but still I enjoy it ;)

Those are really good pictures that you post I especially like the first one. :)

@LadyRhian .... I don't believe it. you found a LotC pic without gratuitous boobs! And it isn't Elspeth WOW!
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    image by Ordenkar
    image by AndrewRyanArt
    image by Noiprox
    image by Sandara
    image by BenWooten
    image by Rhineville

Enjoy!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I really like this one, but I feel like it's inevitably from some kind of movie or tv show I don't watch.
    edited July 2014
    @LadyRhian a great set once again :) And a nice mix of styles.
    p.s. while chasing up Ordenkar I found out that he is Matthew Wiese ... but Matthew Weise is also Trent Williams who is Demiourgorgon so Ordenkar is Demigourgon and god only knows which is the real him! .... Ye gods and little kittens, no wonder I get confused when chasing up art!

@Meagloth - I think that has to be Aegon Targaryen, and his sisters/wives Rhaenys and Visenya - the trio that first conquered the Seven Kingdoms. This is centuries before Game of Thrones era. They look like siblings, they have the white hair and one is wearing the triple headed dragon sigil of House Targaryen. Don't be too impressed by me recognising all this - even though I've been a Song of Ice and Fire geek for years I had to look their names up.
    @kiwidoc‌ i don't watch game of thrones. Also, does sisters/wives mean "sisters and wives" or "sisters or wives"? I didn't know that show went so far.
    @Maegloth The Targaryen dynasty hundreds of years old (?over a thousand) at the time of the show. They were like the Egyptian Pharaohs, and married their sisters or other female members of their family. They were also into polygamy. This was written in the books AGES before the show but yes, the show does go that far :P
    @Kiwidoc and @Meagloth Yes, that is who they are intended to be. Well spotted! ;)
    A few more
    image by Dashinvaine The two women in the front are great.
    image by Belibr I love the lady explorer on the right.
    image by Francis001 Two good female characters? Love it.
    image by ChristopherBurdette
    image by FreShPAiNt
    image also by JasonEngle
    edited July 2014
    I've just made a new version of the banner for the Tumblr that goes with this thread. I'm so pleased with how it turned out I'm going to be an insufferable proud and preening prig and post it here :P

If anyone wants to know the swords started life as a photo of the Aragorn sword, and I used both Fireworks and Photoshop to make the banner.

@LadyRhian Belibr, Francis Tsai and Dashinvaine are all new galleries for me. I've seen some of Belibrs work but no artist given, just the game. The other two gems are totally new so many thanks :)
    kiwidoc said:

I've just made a new version of the banner for the Tumblr that goes with this thread. I'm so pleased with how it turned out I'm going to be an insufferable proud and preening prig and post it here :P

If anyone wants to know the swords started life as a photo of the Aragorn sword, and I used both Fireworks and Photoshop to make the banner.

That a real nice one you should post it in the OP post :)

Holy crap, Valyagar! He got his own party! Look at that! (He's even wielding a katana)
    edited July 2014
    @meagloth is that Nalia looking ultra mean with a long sword?

@kaguana thanks muchly :D I'm not sure what you mean by the OP post.
    kiwidoc said:

@meagloth is that Nalia looking ultra mean with a long sword?

@kaguana thanks muchly :D I'm not sure what you mean by the OP post.

The OP(original post, I think) is the first post. As in the top of page one.
  • VitorVitor Member Posts: 288

@Vitor Gorgoeus, gorgeous pics. Do you know who painted them?
  • VitorVitor Member Posts: 288
    edited July 2014
    @kiwidoc , these are arts from Magic the Gathering (Card Game). I don't know the artist, but, if you want to search for, the name of the card of the first picture is "Serra Angel", and the second is "Empyrial Archangel".
    @Vitor I found him ... the artist is Greg Staples. Many thanks for finding those great images!
This discussion has been closed.