Skip to content

Forum Fantasy: A tale of Forumites

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Knowing about Henry's codpiece is not the same as actually recognising on sight... Who's codpiece have I posted?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    It's for a metaphorical pissing contest. Not all armor came with that… accessory, so it wasn't really necessary. Do you honestly think Henry VII's opponents thought he might be a woman- until they saw the codpiece and went, "Oh, that must be a man!"? I am pretty sure they knew it was a man without the codpiece. Thus, my point. I was just talking about this on the Unrealistic Fantasy thread.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Good luck, man!
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Thanks!
  • jacobtanjacobtan Member Posts: 655
    @Elrandir‌

I really do consider melee to be a lot messier than magical combat. Why splatter blood all over the place when magical missiles would do just as well, and why leave corpses lying around when a Disintegrate would do nicely? However, I won't mind messy combat when it's not my house that I'm fighting in.

After reading all the fantasy fiction about reanimated monsters and watching Supernatural in which monsters have to be dealt with by salting and burning their bones, I'm more for destroying the remains of enemies even after they fall. Always clean up after myself ;)
    @jacobtan‌ I actually do see you as being the sort to consider it unnecessarily messy, which is why I said it. Guess I had a surprising bit of insight into the mind of Sir Tan! XD
    Silverstar's got it figured out. =p It just didn't seem right for you to be a normal human, but I couldn't think of any specific demi-human thing for you to be. Perhaps elven, since anime characters are often quite thin and somewhat elven. We'll see.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Waiting for @Elrandir‌!!! :>
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    In actuality, I'm a Leo. My Dad is a Libra, though.
This discussion has been closed.