Skip to content

Forum Fantasy: A tale of Forumites

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited June 2014
    I'm a selfish person aries IIRC. Couldn't care less about that stuff :p
    jackjackSilverstarJuliusBorisovAnduin
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    jackjackCrevsDaakJuliusBorisovMetalloman
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @JackJack I am a Sheep/Ram Leo. A real case of the Lion lying down with the sheep. :)
    jackjackkaguana
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited June 2014
    @Shandyr: seems funny! (even if I prefer Saint Seiya ;P)

btw: +1*10^27 for Acquarius! ;P
    [Deleted User]
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    @Metalloman‌ I liked Saint Seiya, but I was too young when it was on tv, and you can't find the manga anywhere... v_v
    Metalloman
    I may not have gotten any writing done on the "story", but we may have some new characters being added soon... Btw, I've only been here for a few months so I don't know all the "great old ones", but if there are any "retired" classic forumites, let me know about them. They may be added to the "Halls of Heroism". A building in the castle made to honor past members of the twelve.
    jackjackRavenslightkaguana
    @bengoshi‌ Yes, he certainly seems to be the star of the hour, doesn't he? =p He's been a member for quite a while though, no? Only just recently started posting a lot? I could've sworn I'd seen him occasionally before this sudden surge of Nord. =p
    JuliusBorisovCaloNordkaguana
    @Metalloman‌ If she doesn't, then that's fine too. I'm not sure if she'll be a living character, in fact. If she is, she'll probably be really old. I'm envisioning her as the twelve's first female knight. No particular reason, really. Just that it would be interesting to have that character.
    CaloNordCrevsDaakkaguana
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Heindrich said:

Oh I was definitely late to this party... how did it become a discussion about star signs?

A bad placed joke, involving librarians and virgins, that as usual, derails the thread...
    jackjacklolienCrevsDaakRavenslight
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    HAHAHA! @meagloth‌ got any left? Whatever it is that got you there? ;) I could do with some... ;)
    I'll happily bounty hunt. ;) It's sorta what I do... ;) A familiar would be nice though... :P
    @CaloNord‌ A rampaging barbarian toddler familiar, perhaps? "Go for the eyes, *insert name here*, go for the eyes!" ;p
    jackjackCaloNordCrevsDaakRavenslight
This discussion has been closed.